The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail Alad V!

Legion-Shields

We need an option to support alad v. So far I haven't seen anything that indicates such an option.

Cmon guys, we need to push DE to allow us to choose our own destinies as tenno. We cant have them going around making us look like puppets all the time. Its time to strike back!

I remember the devs giving the excuse "the infested are single-minded in their goal of... yadda yadda destruction yadda... and cannot be bargained with" or something like that when people wanted to side with them upon the initial arrival of infested invasion. I suppose this could be a solution since Alad may be able to incorporate controlled robotics into technocyte entities.

Honestly, though, I don't think allowing players to support him would be a wise choice. Really, the only time we need to support an enemy is when it's directly related to the downfall of another one. Gradivus being an example. When there's one common enemy such as Alad V and nobody else, it wouldn't make sense supporting him.

Edited by Nitresco

I remember the devs giving the excuse "the infested are singule-minded in their goal of... yadda yadda yadda... and cannot be bargained with" or something like that when people wanted to side with them upon the initial arrival of infested invasion. I suppose this could be a solution.

Honestly, though, I don't think allowing players to support him would be a wise choice. Really, the only time we need to support an enemy is when it's directly related to the downfall of another one. Gradivus being an example. When there's one common enemy such as Alad V and nobody else, it wouldn't make sense supporting him.

AH, FINALLY ONE WHO SPEAKS.

TELL ME, HOW DO WE KNOW LOTUS IS ANY BETTER? WHAT HAS CHANGED IN PEACE'S FAVOR UNDER HER GUIDANCE? NOTHING, I TELL YOU! THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS FALLING FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO CHAOS, AND THE LOTUS IS NOT UP TO THE TASK! WE MUST TURN TO SOMEONE ELSE! NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!

AH, FINALLY ONE WHO SPEAKS.

TELL ME, HOW DO WE KNOW LOTUS IS ANY BETTER? WHAT HAS CHANGED IN PEACE'S FAVOR UNDER HER GUIDANCE? NOTHING, I TELL YOU! THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS FALLING FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO CHAOS, AND THE LOTUS IS NOT UP TO THE TASK! WE MUST TURN TO SOMEONE ELSE! NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!

Because she has boobs, obviously. Even if they're robotic or not. ITS TAH FUTURE

I rather die than join that idiot unless he gives me a good reward and no other Tenno is harmed, but anything than that, screw him.

But if other wants to join him it's ok, we should have options, although it would be a lot of work for DE.

Because she has boobs, obviously. Even if they're robotic or not. ITS TAH FUTURE

robotic. boobs.

^

this

--------------------

Why would you want to side with someone who's trying to kill you?

Alad V has clear intentions of harming the Tenno.

Sorry, as much as I'd have another "choose your side"-thing (already said it, will say it again: #TeamDarvo2014 ), I don't see this happening.

If it happens anyway... it's cool.

I remember the devs giving the excuse "the infested are single-minded in their goal of... yadda yadda destruction yadda... and cannot be bargained with" or something like that when people wanted to side with them upon the initial arrival of infested invasion. I suppose this could be a solution since Alad may be able to incorporate controlled robotics into technocyte entities.

When there's one common enemy such as Alad V and nobody else, it wouldn't make sense supporting him.

When there's one common enemy

> enemy

wat...

Alad V is a hero, get your facts right

Edited by Zeptimus