The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Suspicious Shipment Alerts Are Insane

Stormandreas

Before anyone else gets all snippy about this, and saying I don't know how to play or should stop whining. I know how to play, have been for over a year, and do NOT! use powercreep weapons, Rhino or Loki. I play Solo, and as a SOLO player, the alerts are VERY difficult for their level.

When I say the Suspicious Shipment alerts are insane, I mean damage wise.

I so far have played about 8/9 of them, and in every one, I am being absolutely destroyed by level 15 Moas. Hell even in the last one, I got one shot, through 1225 shields and 420 health, THROUGH my Electric shield, by a Railgun Moa. I had to revive THREE times in that one mission!

Being one shot by a level 30 is one thing, but a bloody level 15!!!

DE, the damage that the Alert enemies do is stupidly high, and is akin to nightmare mode enemies of the same level! Please fix this, because it's getting very very boring having to constantly revive with 15/20 enemies that can one shot you back down standing infront of you!

Note: I know that the railgun shoots through shields and globes, but with NO damage reduction. Also, those saying they have had no issues at all. If you play a Rhino with Soma, Penta etc., or any powercreep weapons, of course it won't be difficult, because loadouts like that 'stomp' everything. (and yes, I refuse to play loadouts like that. I prefer my own way, of unconventional, unused weapons).
Oh, and just to note, I mostly play these Solo, as when playing online, all I get is Rhino Rushers, which make the game incredibly boring!

Edited by Stormandreas

Slow your game down, Tenno.

From what i've observed railgun moas only shoot with a clear line of sight, so you had to be infront itand expect your sheild to save you, which lead to your downfall.

Use cover and plan an attack.

Also i see you're using Volt, in a corpus map....why didn't you just find cover and unleash Overload?

It's artificial difficulty yes, but it's give a damn good challenge.

Guest Shibboleet

Railgun moas can shoot through frost bubble and volt shield. I bet most people didn't even know this until the alerts started.

Plan accordingly?

Edited by Shibboleet

I don't know how you play it but I've never used a single revive during these missions. They're fun and challenging. DE takes the right direction increasing the dmg instead of health and defense. Most of the time if I fall in battle, it's my own fault. 

Slow your game down, Tenno.

From what i've observed railgun moas only shoot with a clear line of sight, so you had to be infront itand expect your sheild to save you, which lead to your downfall.

Use cover and plan an attack.

Also i see you're using Volt, in a corpus map....why didn't you just find cover and unleash Overload?

It's artificial difficulty yes, but it's give a damn good challenge.

Railgun moas can shoot through frost bubble and volt shield. I bet most people didn't even know this until the alerts started.

Plan accordingly?

I know about the Railgun Moa. However, I believe busting through over 1500 numbers of defence, AS WELL as going through a shield, is a bit ridiculous. Going through a shield or globe should reduce its damage, but still allow it through.

For a primarily Solo player, the alerts are stupidly difficult, and requires me to use a different warframe almost every time!

Edited by Stormandreas

Guest Shibboleet

I know about the Railgun Moa. However, I believe busting through over 1500 numbers of defence, AS WELL as going through a shield, is a bit ridiculous. Going through a shield or globe should reduce its damage, but still allow it through.

For a primarily Solo player, the alerts are stupidly difficult, and requires me to use a different warframe almost every time!

Use a Nyx absorb build for easy win. =)

Railgun is meant to shoot you when you're behind cover, it's only now that it does ridiculous damage which makes it the issue, but they're still very frail Moas. I soloed most of these alerts and didn't have much of an issue, it's likely your play-style. Because these alerts don't favour run and gun

instead of looking for the "easy win" how about trying something radically different and... um... work with the other members of your team?

someone once told me that this was a co-op game. amazing that there is finally a section of it that almost requires it, huh?

(of course you can go for the cheap build and rhino stomp your way through it... or any other various cheapskate tactics)

This event is actually awesome and what warframe needs.

It's no more dull press 4 and see the whole map go dead and move on blindly aka mindless grinding what the game has been for the last year.

It actually required you to stay focused and pay attention. It has skill requirement and you can't just expect to be god like in any other mission.

I really hope T4 keys become like this.

Use Mag/Zephyr to make it easy mode. 

Real easy to solo.

Also, those saying they have had no issues at all. If you play a Rhino with Soma, Penta etc., or any powercreep weapons, of course it won't be difficult, because loadouts like that 'stomp' everything. (and yes, I refuse to play loadouts like that. I prefer my own way, or unconventional, unused weapons)

I'm playing Mag Prime and having no issues at all. Shield Polarize helps kill some, the rest are easy to kill with no shields. Using cover and punch-through I basically never get hit. Low HP isn't a problem.

I'm only sad I work weekends and I don't get to play more of these fun alerts. This is how I want all of warframe to be.

I find it both sad and hilarious to find high rank players in epic gear (including Rhino Prime) that somehow have made it all the way there and still have NO CLUE HOW TO PLAY A THIRD PERSON SHOOTER GAME and just go running headlong into rooms and through doors. Then cry when they get laid out like the terribad ninjas they are.

EDIT--

In fairness, I did go down three times (never more than once in the same mission though)

One was DE's fault when my mod loadout didn't save (a now rare bug, thankfully) and I had base shields. The second one was my fault because I was playing poorly. The third was odd. I was literally one shotted by some kind of moa from 100% shields (1200+ on Mag Prime) and 100% hp by a single bolt of light. I assume this is a bug. Even techs don't lay her out in one bolt usually. The damage isn't that bad.

But overall I enjoy going down occasionally while playing well, much more than never ever going down while playing badly.

Edited by VKhaun

instead of looking for the "easy win" how about trying something radically different and... um... work with the other members of your team?

someone once told me that this was a co-op game. amazing that there is finally a section of it that almost requires it, huh?

(of course you can go for the cheap build and rhino stomp your way through it... or any other various cheapskate tactics)

that's fair enough if you can get reliable teammates. I am a primarily Solo player, with the odd bit of online play when doing defence.

As Solo, I've not really had to much of an issue with enemy power until the levels reached about 45/50. Issue is, is that there are something like 20-40 enemies, all with that level of power. So either reduce the damage a bit, or the insanely high number of enemies

that's fair enough if you can get reliable teammates. I am a primarily Solo player, with the odd bit of online play when doing defence.

As Solo, I've not really had to much of an issue with enemy power until the levels reached about 45/50. Issue is, is that there are something like 20-40 enemies, all with that level of power. So either reduce the damage a bit, or the insanely high number of enemies

or don't do the alerts solo?

i understand if you're playing solo because of a network problem (strict-nat, crappy dsl, low-end system) but if you're doing it just for the challenge, then you shouldn't be upset when it's CHALLENGING!

edit:

half the fun i have is with mediocre team-mates. trying to keep their crazy asses alive is always fun. :P

Edited by xethier

In stead of whining on the forums, you could spend all that time learning how to be mobile and shoot straight.

Instead of commenting you could think that I know what I'm doing, and read my post properly.

I don't use powercreep, I use weaker weapons and try and make them work.

Instead of commenting you could think that I know what I'm doing, and read my post properly.

I don't use powercreep, I use weaker weapons and try and make them work.

then why are saying that its that hard when you`re using weak weapons? you should know that if the stuff you have suck then dont complain in the forums, go get a better weapon/challenge you`re self and go with them weak weapons and then dont complain in the freakin` forums