Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Claw Weapons

S0ulre4per

is that photoshop or those claws are a real thing???

Boy, you think I'd be able to see the difference?  I ain't no photoshop black magic wizard.

Claw weapons got leaked in the Codex some weeks ago, I assume that's a picture of them bugging out.

Edited by Katakuna

That's actually not a new weapon that they are making, It's Valkyr's claw weapon while she's in Hysteria.

They look pretty damn textured and ready-to-ship for something that appears to just be a base for glowing energy claws.

They look pretty damn textured and ready-to-ship for something that appears to just be a base for glowing energy claws.

That and they are missing 2 digits. Valkyr's energy claws are on every finger not just 3 of them. Also they have some sort of hand covering.

Well that stance seems exactly how Valkyr is while in Hyseria, but if it's a new weapon I'm all in for Wolverine Claws.

Its just the generic sparing animation that you get with fist weapons. Which is what Hysteria currently uses for its idle state but won't once the new animations are finalized. Edited by OmniLight

is that photoshop or those claws are a real thing???

Boy, you think I'd be able to see the difference? I ain't no photoshop black magic wizard.

Claw weapons got leaked in the Codex some weeks ago, I assume that's a picture of them bugging out.

Look at the codex name. It's photoshopped. Furax?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Furax

Edit: lack of range? Really?

Edited by izzatuw

Yeah I can't remember when this happened, but it's all truth. It was before the Serro, all kind of weapons showed up in the codex, the Serro, the Bo prime and yes these claws were there for sure. I can't wait until they actualy add this weapon into the game. It's freakin Wolverine guys! 

It was leaked in a bug. It either replaced or duplicated the furax entry, with the claws shown instead.

Hmm, interesting but I don't think they should. They wouldn't make Valkyr's claws special. Heck it'd be replace because people could go clawing and shooting while Valkyr's ult can't do that.