The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That It Seems To Be Over, How Many Suspicious Shipment Alerts Did You Miss?

Dualstar

There were 28?!! I thought there were only like 2 or 3! 2-flippin-8 AND I MISSED ALL OF THEM!

I don't even play this game anymore so it's obvious why I missed all of them. I frankly don't even care really, I would've only cared if they were for a weapon or something.

I think I missed one or two credit rewards. A potato or two. One of the two 300 Oxium alerts. I think that's it though. Made over a mil in credits, got 8 raw potatos, several potatos and their blueprints, 30 rare 5 fusion cores, gained 300 Oxium, and some Formas and their blueprints. 

All in all, it was a pretty nice event. I'm grateful for what I managed to obtain.

missed about 4 or so, ceebs actually counting. But the ones I personally missed were meh didn't really need but also nice to have and some of them I just plainly skipped cause was just useless to me. Like Spectres, Argon (since only one). But I missed a couple reactors due to sleep but I was okay with that since I have 12 built and 4 bps left anyway so thank god I didn't miss any catalyst that was given out during the time period.

Missed 2 of the rare 5 alerts which was actually pretty sad, even though I have a stack of them already more wouldn't hurt but yeah.

If i had to guess i believe i missed roughly 8 maybe more. Mostly due to time constraints. But hey i am not complaining i mean...all dat Oxium and Rare mods i snagged up. Even the reactors, forma, catalysts mmmmmm so much delicious awesome.

I didn't manage to miss a single potato alert. And I got 1200 oxium due to using a booster. Trouble is I don't need oxium anymore. Missed an r5 one though and a forma those were the ones I'm a little upset about but I think I made out well.