Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something To Consider Before New Primes Are Out [Droptables]

Sarmon

Please, please, PLEASE...

Don't stuff everything into T3's again. [Especially survival]

DE, there's plenty of space in T1 and T2. Fill those spaces in, but If T4 is introduced, you should probably move some stuff off T3 into there.

This doesn't need to be a long thread, because everyone knows every prime part they are looking for is among 10+ prime parts in a single mission type with below 1% drop chance.

Thank you for [hopefully] taking my suggestion/feedback into consideration.

I say the older stuff should get shifted out to the starmap itself.

There's plenty of room there, and enough time has passed that it's reasonable to assume other factions have been plundering the Void besides us.

Or they could finally introduce a token system.

Each void run gives you a "Token". The amount of tokens per run coincides with both the mission type and the tier. T1 Exterminate, Capture, Defense, and Mobile Defense give 1 token. T1 Survival gives 3 tokens at the 20 minute mark. T2 doubles the amount. T3 triples the amount.

The amount of tokens needed for certain items will need to be a bit high, however. Of course I'm no dev, but I'd say older items should cost less (perhaps around 50 tokens). Newer items should cost quite a bit higher - perhaps somewhere around 200 or so tokens per piece.

Why so high? Because there needs to be a balance. You don't want the costs too low or people will get everything in one sitting. But then again, you don't want it to be too high because you want people to see their goal in sight instead of having to constantly rely on Luck.

This will basically fix...everything. People can still rely on their luck to get the item they want even with the droptables getting more and more muddled. But at the same time, people can work towards a goal they can see. The more tokens they have, the closer their goal is.

Edited by SoulEchelon

T4..

hopefully..

Won't fix much. May actually make the problem worse, since it reduces the chances of getting an individual key that contains a needed part. All T4 does is simply dilute the key rewards needed for entry in the first place.

Won't fix much. May actually make the problem worse, since it reduces the chances of getting an individual key that contains a needed part. All T4 does is simply dilute the key rewards needed for entry in the first place.

I thought this through and I have to agree. Man, DE made some seriously bad decisions when it came to the void that they would have to rework the whole void key system if they were to not dilute something, now. GG, DE.

The words "Token System" really do come to mind.