The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Your Personal Ship To Have?

azour

I'd like it to be big enough to have full living quarters with sections for a shower, to a bed, maybe a shrine like area that you can display weapons and things of that nature. I want it to feel like someone could actually live there and not just "Computer screens and menus everywhere for game purposes".

but wut bout dat Dojo doe

DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FOR A 5TH TIME?! A STRIP CLUB. I WANT A STRIP CLUB.

Wait... as I understand it, we're all technocyte infested. Technocyte bonds flesh and inorganic material.

So if we "take it all off", it's the same as self-disassembly....

I'm not so sure if that's "sexy" as it is "disturbing" or "weird".

I would like to see a weapon rack. A display case/area for my badges. My inactive Warframes either lined up somewhere, or maybe active and chilling on the ship. 

A shooting range would be nice. Well that's assuming they'll be like clan dojos, and not just a simple replacement for the current main menu hud.

If we can customize them, and add to them, then i'll be making mine really cozy.

I think a dueling room to fight against your inactive Frames with whatever mods/weapons you have on them would be amazing. Also a room where I can sit and meditate with my Frames while looking outside into space or something.

Edited by Tymerc

An armory where all the weapons we own are on racks.

All (or some) of the Tenno we own that aren't equipped as non-interactive npcs who sit in the pilot chairs, meditating sparring.

Pet the kubrow ability

I want:

1) break room/ lounge

2) personal bedroom

3) kitchen/ food dispenser area

4) room for kinky stuff (strip club room?)

5) armory. I have WAY WAY WAY to much S#&$ to not be able to look at it. why else would i have a slot for every weapon and frame when i only use maybe 10 different ones?

6) NPC friends, my non equipped frames, or other ally NPCs that wonder from room to room

7)engine, gunnery, and life support rooms

Note: all of these rooms should be fully customizeable. AKA let me add a bacon dispenser to the kitchen or lounge room and wall posters in any room I damn well please.