Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Warframe Balancing Over?

Deidaku

You must not have a good build for Ember. Her Fireball is a blast! It has a bigger explosion radius than the Penta. Enemies caught on fire take constant dmg for 5 secs. And if you used Accelerate on the enemies first. lvl 70 enemies are No Prob.

That's exactly my issue with Ember.  I only use Accelerant + Fireball.  For a game with flashy skills that should make you feel cool, it's really lame that such simple skills are the only worthy abilities on the fire frame of all things.  Not to mention they're the #1 and 2 skills... I mean.... It works, it's just not satisfying enough.

Hopefully the balance doesn't end until all of the abilities are worth slotting.  And weapons, too.

Because there are some frame that still need some, 

Nyx has only psychic bolts left to be rewokred buffed replaced or whatever

Excalibur's damage skills are too sub par  'especially slash dash!

actually a lot of the n°1 damage skills of warfarmes  (fireball soul punch , snowball  rhino charge) are pretty uslesss ince they don't scale well at all 

LOL! Frost need rework too and many others

Freeze: 2-3 meters radius and enemies should still frozen for minimum 2 seconds (Volt is much more better skill because of up to 5 enemies near+staggering for no matter how much damage they take)

Ice wave: Should stagger enemies on the hit.

Snow Globe: ice air inside should be affected by range, and when destroyed should spread that cold air in 10 meters radius to slow down enemies

Avalanche: Should again freeze all enemies for 6 seconds

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Saryn should be looked at after that. Maybe poor Mag should get her rework for the gazillionth time.

Mag is fine except for Crush (which is pathetic) and Bullet Attractor (which is too expensive.)  They should lower BA's cost to 25 or 50.  They should remove the crazy ragdoll from Pull and make it stagger after the pull instead (it's supposed to pull enemies to the front of Mag, not fling them randomly.)  Crush should ragdoll enemies in random directions at the end of the animation (similarly to how Pull currently works) and force a puncture proc (to simulate the loss of ability from crushed bones.)

That's exactly my issue with Ember.  I only use Accelerant + Fireball.  For a game with flashy skills that should make you feel cool, it's really lame that such simple skills are the only worthy abilities on the fire frame of all things.  Not to mention they're the #1 and 2 skills... I mean.... It works, it's just not satisfying enough.

WoF should have its cast animation improved and be a toggle so that it can act as a fluid damage supplement in the heat of battle without wasting energy.  Fire Blast needs to be replaced with a mobility skill or have a mobility effect added to it.

Edited by RealPandemonium

I feel Warframe remakes would not be quite done until ability mods are given their own slots and removed from the original ten mod slots since these are supposed to be innate abilities and would really jive with the intro and whole feel of the game. The other 4 slots that would be freed can be locked to certain mods such as Maglev that offer no direct damage upgrade if that would be preferred, or they can be free to be used as the player wants - up to DE to decide.