Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rainbow Energy?

No.....just.....no.

It sounds absolutely HORRIBLE and some energy colours are already a pain to the eyes as it is.

Not to mention the fact that the game barely has any immersion to mention in the first place.This would just destroy what is left of it.

I don't think Warframe was mean't to be immerse.

Thread cleaned. Please remain on topic and don't antagonize/chastise others for things they enjoy but you don't.

Hey, no-one every antagonized, or "chastised" anyone in this thread, just making sure you are aware of this.

But if you think they did, can you atleast show some evidence therein?

I'd love to see it,

kind regards

Hey, no-one every antagonized, or "chastised" anyone in this thread, just making sure you are aware of this.

But if you think they did, can you atleast show some evidence therein?

I'd love to see it,

kind regards

Don't bring it back, please.

I actually think that multicolored energy would be pretty cool. Maybe not "Rainbow" in the sense of all the colors in the rainbow, but perhaps two or three select-able energy colors that would form a sort of energy gradient.

But then 90% of everyone would use black/red energy.

I myself would use Orange and Purple, since Shamrock Orange and Twilight Violet are my signature colors.

I actually think that multicolored energy would be pretty cool. Maybe not "Rainbow" in the sense of all the colors in the rainbow, but perhaps two or three select-able energy colors that would form a sort of energy gradient.

But then 90% of everyone would use black/red energy.

I myself would use Orange and Purple, since Shamrock Orange and Twilight Violet are my signature colors.

i wanna use white and the gold yellow, i have this cool color scheme that uses white, green, gold-ish yellow, black, and white in that order -w-

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL ACROSS THE SKY!!! 

EDIT: WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

On topic: If I could NOT have my eyes melted out by an explosion of seizure inducing colours, that would be great. Bright white Nova mprime explosions are bad enough. But RAINBOW mprime explosions? Imagine all the brain frying.

Edited by f-e-a-r-s

No.....just.....no.

It sounds absolutely HORRIBLE and some energy colours are already a pain to the eyes as it is.

Not to mention the fact that the game barely has any immersion to mention in the first place.This would just destroy what is left of it.

Wow, Sounds like your monitor sucks. I love all the pretty colors in Warframe. Their all so vivid and filled with life!

Maybe as some "VERY" short lived event or 1 day holiday theme or something like the candy cane skins, but permanently NO NO NO NO....NO Rainbow colors.

please elaborate why not. im getting kinda tired of people saying no and not telling why they think so

...No.

I don't like the idea very much, sorry. It just doesn't make any sense. Why would the Corpus (or any faction for that matter) make their weapon projectiles rainbow coloured? What is the use of it from a militant viewpoint? Weapons are designed to kill other organisms, and are not some toy for amusement.

Edited by Gammaion

...No.

I don't like the idea very much, sorry. It just doesn't make any sense. Why would the Corpus (or any faction for that matter) make their weapon projectiles rainbow coloured? What is the use of it from a militant viewpoint? Weapons are designed to kill other organisms, and are not some toy for amusement.

I know right, my bright pink Nova with neon green explosions is purely tactical

However, if DE ever offers a settings option to disable the emissions and visual effects of other players, go nuts. I have nothing against a preference for excessive visual effects, other than having to look at them myself.