The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

Dual literally means 2. You are literally asking for 2 of each weapon, yes.

Thank you. Obviously some people can't see the logic of such a statement. That's exactly what they're asking for.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Well! You're in luck.

I'm secretly a developer, and this is an idea we've been working with.

I'd like to present to you, the initial concept of this idea.

Ladies and gentlemen.

Presenting...

pSOG72v.png

Now, obviously, it needs work. But, I think this is just the solution to this problem.

Did you do that by scratch?

Thank you. Obviously some people can't see the logic of such a statement. That's exactly what they're asking for.

Take away Skana

Dual skana

Lato

Dual lato

And Excalibur then

Since were talking about exclusives only

Take away Skana

Dual skana

Lato

Dual lato

And Excalibur then

Since were talking about exclusives only

Why should you take those away? That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Skana isn't Skana Prime. Lato isn't Lato Prime. It doesn't resemble it at all. But Dual Skanas are two Skanas. Sure, you can have one Skana or you can choose to have two skanas as a different item with different animations, but it's still two skanas.

An Aklato Prime is two Lato Primes. It's not a prime version of the Aklato. Just like Dual Skana Prime is two Skanas Prime, not a prime version of the Dual Skana. But whatever. Like I said, I'm fine with this stuff being re-released if there's some kind of monetary refund for Founders. I'd prefer it, in fact.

An Aklato Prime is two Lato Primes. It's not a prime version of the Aklato. Just like Dual Skana Prime is two Skanas Prime, not a prime version of the Dual Skana. But whatever. Like I said, I'm fine with this stuff being re-released if there's some kind of monetary refund for Founders. I'd prefer it, in fact.

Yeah, I'd go for that.

If they offer a full and complete monetary refund for founders. I absolutely agree that everyone should get Excalibur, Skana and Lato Primes.

There's your compromise. Up to DE now!

That was fast...

Never one to dilly about when there's an amusing joke to be made.

Here's my solution:

Release Aklato and Dual Skana Prime as 2 white boxes 

The stats would be what they should be, upgraded versions of the normal ones.

And on the sides wirtten in gold aklato prime, dual skana prime

You wanted the weapons right? well there you go.

Yes! I wonder how many would accept this. But, seriously, it's pretty much what I said. Take the Aklato and the Dual Skanas. Change part of their texture to gold, so that it's the same base model as the Aklato and Dual Skanas, and released them as the Aklato Prime and the Dual Skanas Prime. To all those who favor the OP's "fix", which one of you would accept this? Please, just answer the question.

Why should you take those away? That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Skana isn't Skana Prime. Lato isn't Lato Prime. It doesn't resemble it at all. But Dual Skanas are two Skanas. Sure, you can have one Skana or you can choose to have two skanas as a different item with different animations, but it's still two skanas.

but nothing is being re-released. and what is the recipe for aklato? oh there is none. what is the recipe for dual skana? 20k credits, 2 morphics, 300 polymer bundles, 850 ferrite, 300 alloy plate.  where is the requirement for two skanas? It doesnt exist. where is the recipe for aklato? it doesnt exist. and DE can bullS#&$ it all they want. and hey, maybe this would open up the opportunity for buffing the lato and skana primes.

but nothing is being re-released. and what is the recipe for aklato? oh there is none. what is the recipe for dual skana? 20k credits, 2 morphics, 300 polymer bundles, 850 ferrite, 300 alloy plate.  where is the requirement for two skanas? It doesnt exist. where is the recipe for aklato? it doesnt exist. and DE can bullS#&$ it all they want. and hey, maybe this would open up the opportunity for buffing the lato and skana primes.

So, you're literally now just admitting it's a bullS#&$ move?

Yes! I wonder how many would accept this. But, seriously, it's pretty much what I said. Take the Aklato and the Dual Skanas. Change part of their texture to gold, so that it's the same base model as the Aklato and Dual Skanas, and released them as the Aklato Prime and the Dual Skanas Prime. To all those who favor the OP's "fix", which one of you would accept this? Please, just answer the question.

You misunderstand I do mean a BOX.

Like the picture thirteen posts above yours.

Look, I just want the Founder stuff re-released, my refund for what are now free items, and then through that maybe some buffs to the lato prime and skana prime, and some more detail put into Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime. That's what I want.

It should be like prime access, but founders are refunded for the excal, lato, and skana prime. If not this then I don't know what. A compromise needs to be made otherwise this will not stop. It's obvious just saying "no" is not working. 

Edited by Hardlined

Look, I just want the Founder stuff re-released, my refund for what are now free items, and then through that maybe some buffs to the lato prime and skana prime, and some more detail put into Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime. That's what I want.

03d82bdfb0838706230a7cc9035572e2a9fbacbd

It would be a different item if it used different assets

-model

-textures

-sounds

-effects

Braton and braton prime are different items

Excalibro and Ecalibro prime are different items

And even if they werent

Releasing dual lato/skana has nothing to do with the founders package

EDIT

Also again

By your own post

Remove from all non founders

Skana  Dual skana

Lato

Aklato (or whatever its called)

Excalibur

Remove all non founders from design council

Edited by Azawarau

Braton and braton prime are different items

Excalibro and Ecalibro prime are different items

And even if they werent

Releasing dual lato/skana has nothing to do with the founders package

EDIT

Also again

By your own post

Remove from all non founders

Skana  Dual skana

Lato

Aklato (or whatever its called)

Excalibur

Remove all non founders from design council

They wont get it its still among the screaming of "mine" they want to hold a non existant part of a promise to something that is not a part of the game. Then expect to be compensated for it/refunded just so they remove exclusivity (which they have already complained about)

They wont get it its still among the screaming of "mine" they want to hold a non existant part of a promise to something that is not a part of the game. Then expect to be compensated for it/refunded just so they remove exclusivity (which they have already complained about)

The second one is this thread 100%

Edited by Azawarau

It should be like prime access, but founders are refunded for the excal, lato, and skana prime. If not this then I don't know what. A compromise needs to be made otherwise this will not stop. It's obvious just saying "no" is not working. 

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's a better solution than simply an aklato prime or a dual skanas prime that actually brings back these items while not shafting the founders (which is what some of these guys really want to do, as if we've done something wrong) and while still keeping the door open for DE bringing in an aklato prime or dual skanas prime. But these anti-founders here can't stand the thought of a true compromise that benefits both parties. It's like their stance is "God forbid the founders get something out of a compromise. "

they are not compromising. nothing about this thread even concerns founders. these are not their weapons. these are a different item. they wouldn't even have the same stats. "compromising" doesnt affect this situation in any way.

*I walk into a pizza parlor.*

*A man walks by me with 2 pizzas and a smile on his face.*

Me to cashier: Hey, what's that guy's deal?

Cashier: Oh, we just had a special for 2 for 1 pizzas. It just ended and he got the last one.

Me: Aw man, I should've gotten here earlier. You sure I can't have the deal?

Cashier: Well...technically the event is over....but we can start a new event right now if you want! 3 for 1 pizzas for all!

Refunds are not the answer. Would I as a founder feel satisfied that if DE wanted to re-release them, that I would get my money back? Sure, that's fair to me. But people seem to be forgetting something kind of important. DE kind of needs and/or needed that money. It's kind of why founders was a thing in the first place. They needed money to develop the game - they got it- now we're here.

Can you seriously just imagine for a moment how much revenue that actually is that the founders program generated? Go onto the starchart and hover over a node. Any node. Then count how many names roll by on the solar landmark indicator. Just to give you an example, there are 34 names on Terminus. Each of those people is a GM, which means they paid $250 to DE. That node alone represents $8,500. Multiply that by every node in the start chart for a rough estimate of the GM revenue pool. Yeah. And that is Grand Masters only, which represent the smallest population of Founder's participants.

The amount of money that is I find hard to wrap my own head around - to refund even just a fourth of it could easily bankrupt them.