Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime [Please Be Civil And Constructive]

Mesyra

The guys who aren't interested contribute just as much as the guys who are in my opinion. No idea is perfect. Nothing pleases everyone. Get enough people talking seriously about what does please them and what they consider absolutely necessary and soon you see people sharpening their ideas to try to better suit as many different viewpoints as possible. 

People with ideas should welcome someone ready to try to explain whats wrong with it. After that the ball is in your court. How do you account for this? Can you account for that? Gotta be willing to be flexible.

I would be pleased to have people with valid ideas, and I have had a number of them join the thread, only to be eaten alive by peopls counter arguments, people do not like change, it can not be force upon them, if people are not willing to accept change, and are unwilling to discuss in a proper manner, then who are we to say otherwise. we have both posted many times valid ideas withing this thread only to be shot down, no?

this is true, but the whining little fools are the minority, more people are like myself and dont give two S#&$s about any of these weapons. 

Wow, now you are calling them whining fools just because you realize they don't want to agree on somebody else's opinion? And if you don't care about those weapons why the hell did you even create this thread in the first place.... Mods... please lock this nonsense already. It leads nowhere.

So, you're now just resulting to insults.

I'm not being "Narcissistic" I was promised "Exclusivity" and shown a picture of a Skana Prime. As this thread has proven and as DE has proven they are aware, suddenly making two Skana Primes would definitely push the line of acceptability against Founders. Now, clearly you feel Founders have slighted you in some way, but, regardless, we are here for the good of the game the developers do seem to have a level of respect for those whom helped the game get off the ground.

Thus, given they have shown they are aware that founders would not be happy with this slight, and declared they have no plans to do anything of this sort. It seems very odd that it's now somehow my fault for them having this quite clear position.

You're bringing up examples in real life, which have no relation what so ever. Nobody buys an i3 and is sold "Exclusive Intel CPU". So, what does that even remotely have to do with this situation?

There is no Rift between Founders and Non-founders.

There are people whom seem to think that Founders didn't Found the game and thus aren't worth a reward and through jealousy want what they have. And then there are people whom just want to keep was DE sold them.

And everyone else really doesn't care.

If people wanted this, you would not get this massively overwhelmingly negative response this thread has done.

You're pushing for something not many people want, and bringing up arguments not many people agree with. And then still acting like your "Debate" has any leg to stand on.

It's frankly bizarre. I'm sorry. But, No means no.

You cannot just keep posting until they give you it. They have said no. Founders have said no.

Average players have said no.

So please, take No for an answer.

Founders founded the game and everyone respects that including DE

That doesnt mean they arent being petty or overreacting and knowing this community its easy to say there are alot of people who are going to overreact and say dumb things or just not be productive

At the end of the day you have to realize that founders arent losing anything from the release of a weapon thats entirely different from what they were promised and they still get to keep the excali prime and theres a possibility of new skins and such just for them

Its liek the Dex excali issue that the founders jump on

That absolutely has nothing to do with prime as well but just as many founders will be outraged as if theyre being spat on by DE who isnt doing anything wrong in that case

So, you're now just resulting to insults.

I'm not being "Narcissistic" I was promised "Exclusivity" and shown a picture of a Skana Prime. As this thread has proven and as DE has proven they are aware, suddenly making two Skana Primes would definitely push the line of acceptability against Founders. Now, clearly you feel Founders have slighted you in some way, but, regardless, we are here for the good of the game the developers do seem to have a level of respect for those whom helped the game get off the ground.

Thus, given they have shown they are aware that founders would not be happy with this slight, and declared they have no plans to do anything of this sort. It seems very odd that it's now somehow my fault for them having this quite clear position.

You're bringing up examples in real life, which have no relation what so ever. Nobody buys an i3 and is sold "Exclusive Intel CPU". So, what does that even remotely have to do with this situation?

There is no Rift between Founders and Non-founders.

There are people whom seem to think that Founders didn't Found the game and thus aren't worth a reward and through jealousy want what they have. And then there are people whom just want to keep was DE sold them.

And everyone else really doesn't care.

If people wanted this, you would not get this massively overwhelmingly negative response this thread has done.

You're pushing for something not many people want, and bringing up arguments not many people agree with. And then still acting like your "Debate" has any leg to stand on.

It's frankly bizarre. I'm sorry. But, No means no.

You cannot just keep posting until they give you it. They have said no. Founders have said no.

Average players have said no.

So please, take No for an answer.

Actually, legally, founders can't complain to DE about this. If they did, and even brought them to court about it, they would be quickly shot down. They said they would keep the items you bought exclusive, and they did. They didn't say they wouldn't release a new version of the items, or an akimbo version. 

Well that doesnt change much

We had a small productive exchange that turned into more junk somehow

Theres where it turned

I say "hey this would be cool for founders

You say

Your opinion doesnt count and youre biased and when i ask why i get no real answer

And yet im the one not wanting to compromise

I thought you were responding to something else. Sorry.

The guys who aren't interested contribute just as much as the guys who are in my opinion. No idea is perfect. Nothing pleases everyone. Get enough people talking seriously about what does please them and what they consider absolutely necessary and soon you see people sharpening their ideas to try to better suit as many different viewpoints as possible. 

People with ideas should welcome someone ready to try to explain whats wrong with it. After that the ball is in your court. How do you account for this? Can you account for that? Gotta be willing to be flexible.

This guy has resorted to nothing but insults and a complete lack of understanding with the overwhelming opinion presented by this thread, and you're still letting this go on?

Listen. I know you're in support of this idea, but, this is getting silly. You have to draw the line and realise this thread is going nowhere at some stage. Come on.

But again, why should Founders get something new? They already paid for their "old". That's no different that the suggestions in other threads months ago that said "give all the Founders stuff to the public, and give the Founders some other exclusive items". Why? Why can't the public get something new?

Why wouldnt they want it?

Something new and free with a bonus skin to it?

Do they lose anything?

If they dont want it they can can it all

No harm done?

Wow, now you are calling them whining fools just because you realize they don't want to agree on somebody else's opinion? And if you don't care about those weapons why the hell did you even create this thread in the first place.... Mods... please lock this nonsense already. It leads nowhere.

As if the founding fathers havnt been saying anything negative

Perfect saints nee?

Founders founded the game and everyone respects that including DE

That doesnt mean they arent being petty or overreacting and knowing this community its easy to say there are alot of people who are going to overreact and say dumb things or just not be productive

At the end of the day you have to realize that founders arent losing anything from the release of a weapon thats entirely different from what they were promised and they still get to keep the excali prime and theres a possibility of new skins and such just for them

Its liek the Dex excali issue that the founders jump on

That absolutely has nothing to do with prime as well but just as many founders will be outraged as if theyre being spat on by DE who isnt doing anything wrong in that case

Wait, why did some founders find issue with a Dexcalibur frame?

About the look, I just don't understand why it's imperative you have a weapon that looks just like the Founders items. I don't get why that's unacceptable. Because it's like it's wrong if Founders have exclusive stuff. It's like it's wrong that they have something that looks different from other players' stuff.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Actually, legally, founders can't complain to DE about this. If they did, and even brought them to court about it, they would be quickly shot down. They said they would keep the items you bought exclusive, and they did. They didn't say they wouldn't release a new version of the items, or an akimbo version. 

This^

I thought you were responding to something else. Sorry.

No worries

I cant keep up with forum names at all and usually rely on avatars to keep people in mind

Its impossible on this forum....

This guy has resorted to nothing but insults and a complete lack of understanding with the overwhelming opinion presented by this thread, and you're still letting this go on?

Listen. I know you're in support of this idea, but, this is getting silly. You have to draw the line and realise this thread is going nowhere at some stage. Come on.

As if there arent a ton of guilty souls in this thread

If youre going to point a finger at him then remember there are 4 pointing at you and the others behind you

Wait, why did some founders find issue with a Dexcalibur frame?

About the look, I just don't understand why it's imperative you have a weapon that looks just like the Founders items. I don't get why that's unacceptable. Because it's like it's wrong if Founders have exclusive stuff. It's like it's wrong that they have something that looks different from other players' stuff.

In one of these threads the idea of a dexcalibur was shot down hard saying itd be spitting on the founders

I had just about had it there and decided to really push the envelope on this one

I think it is time to bring this one to a rest. It had a good long run, but I think anything that was gonna be said has been said now. The thread does seem to be running a tight circle. 

Probably the best thread for feedback on this in a while, 85 pages of people pleading their case and sharing their opinions is good stuff no matter how you look at it as far as I'm concerned.

So everyone take a step back and imagine a nice, calm beach or unicorns carrying baskets of kittens or whatever chills you out.