The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Animes That You'd Recommend?

infrno40

Psycho Pass. My favorite anime of all time.

Warning: Checked it out with gf. Opens up with creepy rape bs. Did not proceed.

Oh dear God...

Anyways, not sure if Mirai Nikki would suit your taste. (I know it does suit mine ouo) Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is GREAT. My friend watched Clannad and he says it'll give you feels.

Warning (Mirai Nikki): LOTS of creepy rape BS, child sex enslavement (pedophilia).

______

Can you give us an idea about your preferences? Do you have any blacklisted elements such as the above?

Edited by Pythadragon

Anyways, not sure if Mirai Nikki would suit your taste. (I know it does suit mine ouo) Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan is GREAT. My friend watched Clannad and he says it'll give you feels.

Do you think now is a good jumping in point to AoT? I've been waiting because I've heard that there isn't a whole lot to it at the moment.

I feel like getting back to animes..

Any good suggestions on some?

Could you maybe state what you've seen and what you like so people can make better replies/suggestions based on your preference Genthis?

Past season:
 - Witch Craft Works
 - D Frag
 - Kill La Kill

- Mikakunin
 - Mahou Sensou

- Strike The Blood

- Nisekoi

- Sekai Seifuku
 - Noragami

- Tonari No Seki-kun

Current season:
 - Kanojo Ga Flag
 - Mangaka-san
 - Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou

- Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
 - Seikoku No Dragonar

- Gokukoku No Brynhildr
 - Akuma No Riddle
 - Isshuukan Friends
 - Black Bullet
 - Hitsugi No Chaika

- No Game No Life

Generally speaking, here you go, my Google Calendar. All animes worth watching from the past three seasons: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=koumarin%40gmail.com&ctz=Europe/Warsaw

Edited by Angius

if you want something refreshing try witch craft works, i've heard people say good things about katanagatari (see how fast you can type that ten times)

sword art online is good for the first en or so episodes, but then gets horribly side-tracked in filler and awkward love-triangles, if you want a good "i'm trapped in a game AAAUUUAGHH!" show than i point towards log horizon,

Edited by AdmiralAvalanche

Do you think now is a good jumping in point to AoT? I've been waiting because I've heard that there isn't a whole lot to it at the moment.

I watched the anime, and am up to date with the current manga chapter. My personal recommendation is that you read the manga instead of the anime.

The presentation is much better and many story and thematic(!) elements are changed.

That being said, this is probably my favorite manga at the moment. There is definitely lots of content. Only warning is that the manga is a monthly series, so get used to waiting.

Edited by Pythadragon

Code Geass and all of the Gundams bar the SEED series are the two that come to me first. Angel Beats.

Sad, Gundam SEED is what sparked my love for Gundam again, you just walked all over that.  :'(  

(Though SEED Destiny was pretty annoying)

Akira, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Experimental Series Lain,and Trigun are great classics I recommend to all.

Personal favorites include Code Geass, Ergo Proxy, Darker than Black, and Speed grapher.

Edited by michaelwii

-Snip-

DON'T DO IT.

Wasn't even planning on it.. :P (don't like "slice of life" animes)

I think its classed as anime, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTES!

What do you tend to like?

EDIT: Although it is a movie, I recommend it always: Akira

TETSUOOOOOOO

Watched that on Toonami and loved it... I'm a kind of guy that likes action while there is very good story about the characters and some good jaw dropping moments..

- Kill La Kill

I'm gonna receive alot of hate for this but, I did not care for it... It was just too weird for me...

I've seen a taste of Clannad... boy I was holding in my tears.. As for Mirai Nikki, I loved that alot! Yukki-chan!~ :D 

AoT is a cliffhanger to another cliffhanger..

Edited by genthis

Sad, Gundam SEED is what sparked my love for Gundam again, you just walked all over that.  :'(  

(Though SEED Destiny was pretty annoying)

Sorry, just compared to basically ever other Gundam series it's really bad.