Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing Weapons Please Buff.

Nampoosh

Did you try the Castanas? I can get up to 3k Corrosive damage without forma. They also don't run out of ammo as fast as the other throwing weapons.

Also Castanas have a 100% chance to stun from what I remember.

Edited by Flamed

Did you try the Castanas? I can get up to 3k Corrosive damage without forma. They also don't run out of ammo as fast as the other throwing weapons.

Also Castanas have a 100% chance to stun from what I remember.

castanas r op, like seirously, great at CC

really op with trinity link

Edited by zavienh5

I don't care about sustained dps or anything. I just feel like they could use something besides non hitscan and reload speed to differentiate them from machine pistols.

Sustained DPS is the last word in things you want.

If you have high sustained DPS then you can wreck stuff for years.

Always the sacred God "DPS"... *sigh*

Always makes me sad... *sob*

Oh and sustained DPS for sniper rifles isn't really the "last word in things you want". Or for bows. Then you actually want big numbers every shot. Because you know, fire rate. Just saying^^.

The issue with throwing weapons (among others...), at least for me, is ammo efficiency. They are not ammo efficient. Therefore not optimal. Therefore not good. Take a Dread or Paris Prime. Now that's ammo efficiency. Provided you can aim of course^^. But that's irrelevant, I know. Hum hum... Carry on fellow Tenno!

Very true and most of the throwing weapons can do that to a group of enemies. You can dispatch quite a bit.

Edited by Ekolae

buff flux rifle

this thread is now about flux rifle

Flux rifle, that's cute. You could probably do more damage to someone's eyes with a red dollar-store laser pointer than you can with the Spectra.

OT: I think that throwing weapons are fine. Remember, Despair was once considered one of the most overpowered weapons in the game, and it hasn't been nerfed at all since then. Say no to power creep.

I would like to see the separate gameplay niches of each thrown weapon return, though. Remember when "Despair does higher damage, but Kunai's 100% stagger can stunlock enemies" was actually a thing? Stuff like this from Damage 1.0 needs to make a comeback.