The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Is Bigger Troll Than Loki.

S0ulre4per

Hi. While Loki is #Master_race as every1 is saying, Vauban seems a bigger troll. For example He uses Bastille and asks do you even lift??, he also can throw enemies away from ODD pods (i have seen videos) charger runs into a pod and ragdoll back to the place where he came from. What are you troll moments with all mighty booben? Vauban for the top troll 2014

ceres defense missions, delta beacon drops in a room, vauban spawns dozens of bounce pods to keep folks from claiming it.

loki can irritate one person, vauban can irritate the entire group.

Edited by xethier

Perhaps, but is he a  bigger troll than the supposedly upcoming Loki Prime?

[ Gold Decoys son ]

In all fairness, my personal experience with Vauban gives me an inclination towards him as opposed to Loki.. I'm not saying Loki isn't good, but if you like him and think he is master_race and so on, I respect your opinion, although Vauban will always be mah fave. I still like Excalibur more than both though :3

Godspeed :D

Go fast and put bounce pads in front of consoles. Elevators are great for double trolling and rooms where you can bust out a window are even better.

In addition 30 Vortex's stacked up tend to murder framerates.

Perhaps, but is he a  bigger troll than the supposedly upcoming Loki Prime?

[ Gold Decoys son ]

In all fairness, my personal experience with Vauban gives me an inclination towards him as opposed to Loki.. I'm not saying Loki isn't good, but if you like him and think he is master_race and so on, I respect your opinion, although Vauban will always be mah fave. I still like Excalibur more than both though :3

Godspeed :D

I like Booben more than loki, all this Master race fanboy thing makes me kinda hate him. Loki is good but he is overrated. His radial disarm is kinda useless in ODD it deals some dmg but its not infested CC.

I like Booben more than loki, all this Master race fanboy thing makes me kinda hate him. Loki is good but he is overrated. His radial disarm is kinda useless in ODD it deals some dmg but its not infested CC.

Loki is still masterrace but this is very true. In all honesty if you can kill them fast enough in ODD it is fine without Booben but for those insanely long waves it really isn't like there is another choice. Loki is far from overrated. In defense mission outside infested he is much more valuable than Booben, but in truth they are the dream together so why even hate?

this is the reason why Booben is kinda better than loki. CC, CC everywhere

I would say Nyx is above both of them with chaos & mind control alone but that is another story.

IMHO Vauban can be the bigger troll but the potential to be troll lies in the player's hands. The mo interesting and new ways of trolling you seek out the more the limits of trolling can be tested. In the long run just like all x frame vs y frame arguments it is about skill. 

HAH. I thought this was apparent?

Remember when Vortex could suck even your allies into it?

Yeah.. good times.. good times..

The best part was that it could let your entire team turn their zorencopters into zorenjets.

There's a few tiles where you can manage to trap everyone outside of the map using Decoy + Switch Teleport. It literally makes it impossible to complete the mission if you can trap two or three people (assuming there's not another Loki in the game).

EZIJtyH.png

Here is what i did for trolling.(Vauban cannot do this) Basically on the void elevators you can jump off 3/4 the way and land on a platform. You can move down that platform to where you see in the image, and there's no way in/out those bars, which i switch teleported in and switched him inside, effectively trapped till i get him out. They were stuck there for like, 20 minutes till i had my fill.

Moral?: When i troll, i do something elaborate and painful, not just a 3 second laugh.

For anyone curious, that is my clan Warlord stuck inside :D(iirc they're also another clan mate in there too....)

WARNING: Does not work on Ash if he can still aim at you, or Nova.

NOTE: Only works once per person(can't fool em twice they say)

Edited by YashiroSora

http://i.imgur.com/EZIJtyH.png

Here is what i did for trolling.(Vauban cannot do this) Basically on the void elevators you can jump off 3/4 the way and land on a platform. You can move down that platform to where you see in the image, and there's no way in/out those bars, which i switch teleported in and switched him inside, effectively trapped till i get him out.

For anyone curious, that is my clan Warlord stuck inside :D

WARNING: Does not work on Ash if he can still aim at you, or Nova.

NOTE: Only works once per person(can't fool em twice they say)

That's the epitome of evil.

Loki wins.