Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boar Prime Build

Marty

Question

I just got the boar prime, and I'm not sure of what mods to add on it.  I know hells chamber and ammo mutation is a must have, but what other mods do you think I should add?  It's potatoed.

6 answers to this question

I was going to reply to my thread but this boar prime thread works too. I think I want to do an infested only build. Mods, all maxed. :blaze, hell's chamber, cleanse infested, point blank, seeking force, vicious spread, incendiary coat, shotgun ammo mutation. 2 bar polarities, 3 v polarities, and depending on where I put them I can still have some flexibility if I want to use a different build. Thoughts?

Sadly, this weapon eats ammo incredibly fast.  As a result you need to use a Shotgun Ammo Mutation mod.  Now just throw on the regular damage mods like Hell's Chamber, Point Blank and Blaze.  The remaining 4 mod slots can be used for even more RoF (Accelerated Blast, Shotgun Spazz), damage (Cleanse, Vicious Spread), elemental mods (90% + event),  or utility (Seeking Force).

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the weapon although it can be incredibly fun for the 20 seconds it lasts.  For survival or defense runs it just doesn't have the ammo efficiency to be a reliable primary even with ammo mutation equipped.