The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Curious what a sword/weapon/frame looks like? Ask, and I'll deliver (a video).

Ced23Ric

:DDD the hammer looks awesome! Grineer flying and being pasted to walls. Brilliant! Thanks, Ced23Ric!

Still not going to use though - those swings look too slow for me. But nice to watch.

I too am disappointed it's not "Hammer Time". But "Sledgehammer" is OK, I guess. :)

Glad to see SOMEONE who understands how good the Braton actually is :P

Thank you for the videos, You've shown me what I need to strive for, haha.

Also, I started playing a few days ago. I was quick to grab ember (My favorite! Loki is VERY good though) but I'd like to know how you feel about the Rhino? And should I strive for the plasma sword?

Glad to see SOMEONE who understands how good the Braton actually is :P

Them kids with them machineguns can chew through ammo all they want, me 'n mah trusty Braton, we just aim better. ;)

(But, admittedly, I have all weapons. D:)

... but I'd like to know how you feel about the Rhino? And should I strive for the plasma sword?

Rhino: Good allrounder, great brawler. Charge is mobility, Blast/Stomp are breathing room buttons. Iron Skin is the true workhorse - if you get enough Energy and Energy Siphon going, you can almost stay covered in every fight, being not just virtually but actually invincible. There is a spot in the vid where I'm at 14 health, surrounded by 1 Napalm and 3 other Grineer. Pop Iron Skin, kill them all. Rhino is fun. :)

Plasma Sword: Meh, you should ask DrKieran about it. It's for charge attacks. If you don't charge your melee strikes, a different weapon would be better.

Edited by Ced23Ric

axe or hammer? ideas anyone? and how to i craft the afuris? i have 2 furis but says one or more components needs to be specified :S

click on one of the furis in the foundry, select it, repeat with other one and build

can anyone make Axe video ?

Just asking... Where the heck the Dark Sword Drops now? I was running through the forum and they said the DE changed the drops to the Alert Ones... I don't know if that is true... And I Really want the dark Sword and the Dark Dagger (I don't know their special but I loved the looks of it).

Thanks for the info ^^

I'd like to make a request please Ced23Ric. It's a bit off topic but could you make a "Tutorial" Video on how to get through Laser doors. With different Warframes and with the "Sprint Slide" or "Roll" and show people what a camera is and where to look.