The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Hunter!?! Should Happen :d

Implodingbanana

an infested zanuka should show up as an infested hunter. heres the story i have for it so far: during Alad V's testing we saw a zanuka in the infested pod right? so maybe when that infested zanuka broke out it ran free but some of its tenno hunting programming remained along with its enhanced movements(thanks to the T-Cyte Virus)

what do you think?

(this is my 666th post O_O)

Edited by thecool1232

im thinking about a parasite, and if the infested hunter wins, he will infect the target and sooner or later on another mision the player's warframe will transform into a new infested hunter, taking a new target, unless you use a cure that cost 2 argon crystals to make, well at least thats how i imagine it

im thinking about a parasite, and if the infested hunter wins, he will infect the target and sooner or later on another mision the player's warframe will transform into a new infested hunter, taking a new target, unless you use a cure that cost 2 argon crystals to make, well at least thats how i imagine it

Make it 3 Argon Crystals, 300 Oxium, a neural sensor, and 5 potatoes,  and you have to buy the blue prints from the clan research in the dojo that takes 3 days to complete.  

If/when we get an assassin that works for the infested, it should probably work differently than the existing ones.  It would be strange to get hate mail from an infested representative and it would be more of a shock to have the assassin appear unnanounced.  It wouldn't flash the lights or chat with you prior to the fight.  You'd just hear a distinctive screech or howl when you're in the same room as him, and then you'd just fight him like the other assassins.

Do they actually have enough brain power to do so? Shouldn't they be zombie-like dumb?

Lephantis seems pretty intelligent, well, at least the Grineer head can track your location before bursting from the ground. Then again, that's just basic Infested combat; get close to the enemy and smack them.

Lephantis seems pretty intelligent, well, at least the Grineer head can track your location before bursting from the ground. Then again, that's just basic Infested combat; get close to the enemy and smack them.

Is that not all we do too? Or is that just me?

this sounds pretty interesting but it would cause a lot of rage and frustration. :/

If/when we get an assassin that works for the infested, it should probably work differently than the existing ones.  It would be strange to get hate mail from an infested representative and it would be more of a shock to have the assassin appear unannounced.  It wouldn't flash the lights or chat with you prior to the fight.  You'd just hear a distinctive screech or howl when you're in the same room as him, and then you'd just fight him like the other assassins.

i agree emails are out of the question(shouldnt be there at all) hunters should come as a surprise.

Do they actually have enough brain power to do so? Shouldn't they be zombie-like dumb?

infested are smarter then you think :P 

well the infested don't really have any ranged capabilities(not yet) so it's there only choice.

Is that not all we do too? Or is that just me?

yea we all do that XD

Infested Kubrows first. Seriously. I will make this a thing. You'll see, you'll all see!

omg infested kubrows it sad but very good idea! either a super strong and mutated kubrow pack would hunt you as prey randomly(meaning you don't do anything to get a mark)

Considering what Alad V is up to with Infested lately, I'd say he would probably make something like that.

exactly that's what im thinking! the zanuka seemed like a foreshadow but since DE stated they originally did not plan for an infested hunter i thought it would be a good idea to use the zanuka stuck in the infested pod.