Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensor Farming

Judge_Hellboy

Tired of farming Neural Sensors from Salad V. Trying to stock up on them because I'm afraid Salad is going to get Ruk'd or Hek'd.

Ruk'd = Drawn out invincible phases where you spin in one spot while you wait before you're allowed to actually do damage again. Good bye half decent O.Cell farming. (We could also call this Krill'd but he takes even more spinning to win.)

Hek'd = Invincible phases again and removed from planet so no longer drops neurodes. Also behind a grind wall so not worth the time even if he did still drop neurodes.

Soo.. in an attempt to reduce the monotony of the grinding lets post random Salad V pictures we find or make. XD

pSftjic.png

Edited by Judge_Hellboy

Play survival missions.

So instead of running circles around a boss you'd rather have me run circles around a map. Currently Alad V is by far the most efficient way of farming Neural Sensors.  I feel the RNG and the time it takes to do the run is currently fair enough.  I'm just bored of running him as I stock up on them.  That is all.

So instead of running circles around a boss you'd rather have me run circles around a map. Currently Alad V is by far the most efficient way of farming Neural Sensors.  I feel the RNG and the time it takes to do the run is currently fair enough.  I'm just bored of running him as I stock up on them.  That is all.

It's not about what I'd rather you do...  you said you were bored of farming Alad V, so I mentioned to go play some survival missions.

Doing the same boss run over and over again does suck.  We've all done it before...

But really when I find myself in a situation where I need a rare resource I go to the system that has it, and play survival.  If I'm in the mood to grind for a while I get the 2 resource boosters, as they really work well.

EDIT:  As Letir mentioned above.  The Dark Sector missions do drop quite a few rare resources, you should try those out too.

Edited by sushidubya

I run jupiter io for ns, usually get some just with the surrounding crates before the round even starts, use nekros and spam desecrate after that, at least you get more xp and you don't have to fight a boss with phases all the time, must take about the same time also.

my trick is to farm the boss until you get 5 neural PER DAY. once you get 5neural you leave the mission aside and go do something else, you get back tomorow and farm 5 more...you get a couple hundreds in no time without dying of boredom

The Jupiter DSD guarantees at least 10 for 25-30 waves, although you have to be patient, nothing really comes easily tho 

Godspeed :D

10? I've never gotten more than 3 in that amount of waves, with Natural Talent Desecrate Nekros spam.

Hmm.. I'll have to try some of these things again for Neural Sensors.

O.Cells are a pain no matter how you look at it.

I still need over a 100 of them to finish crafting all weapons. ;-;

Lol you're not supposed to finish crafting all of those in one sitting.  Orokin cells can be had from a variety of missions.  I tend to get a couple of them every time I go into an ODD to level my gear, etc.

Also, you've got void missions and survival/defense missions on Saturn and Ceres too.

Good luck to you.

The Jupiter DSD guarantees at least 10 for 25-30 waves, although you have to be patient, nothing really comes easily tho 

10? I usually get a minimum of 50 per wave. You must be doing something wrong.

Lol you're not supposed to finish crafting all of those in one sitting.  Orokin cells can be had from a variety of missions.  I tend to get a couple of them every time I go into an ODD to level my gear, etc.

Also, you've got void missions and survival/defense missions on Saturn and Ceres too.

Good luck to you.

Must have it all!!!

Down to just 33 weapons left. :x

I'm one shotting Salad V wiht my paris prime and one shotting zanuka after...not op at all mate ._.

Rhino stomp works well for tactics like this. XD

Now to also finish farming that ~15k Polymer Bundles, ~28k Ferrite and ~90k Salvage among other things.

Edited by Judge_Hellboy

Guarantees 10??? Yeah sure, then you must have a private DSD because that is not happening.

10? I've never gotten more than 3 in that amount of waves, with Natural Talent Desecrate Nekros spam.

3-4 Is max for me as well. I solo using Nekros, Ogris and spam Desecrate. I can go for how many waves I feel like but going 40-50 just takes to long and does not yield any more Neural sensors. So I normaly head out after I get 2-3 sensors.

Elara Survival on Jupiter is also quite ok but you might end up with 0 even after 30min. Got 2 today from a 30 min run but generally much slower and more hassle than DSD for me.

I have not needed to farm for neural sensors for a long time the extractor I have on jupitor gives me at least 4 per week.

You must be extremely lucky then because I have have a Distilling Extractor running on Jupiter 24/7 and it has given me Neural Sensors a whooping 3 times in all my playtime.