The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Primary Should I Get?

Kirby47

Question

I feel the need to grind for a Prime primary weapon.

What should I get? 

No Boltor Primes. I don't want that.

I also have all the Latron Prime parts, but I want to ssee other people's opinions before uing all my cells.

Edited by Kirby47

Was going to say Lex Prime until I remembered to stop and read properly :P

Latron Prime or Burston Prime would have been my suggestions I guess, though I do hate the Latron firing sound. Why can't it just be like the regular Latron??

Latron is a monster but for my taste, Burston is tops. Higher than average accuracy (even with a max heavy caliber), better than most for status chance , and with the right build can easily take you to the 45-60 min mark in T3. You will not regret Latron, it destroys. But if you want something with some flavor Burston all the way.

any reason you "need" a prime for a primary weapon?  primes arent the best weapons by a long shot, some are, many are worse than off the shelf weapons you just buy blueprints for on the market.

Name some market weapons that are better than the Prime primaries.

Name some market weapons that are better than the Prime primaries.

Grakata, Soma, Vectis, Paris/Cernos, Penta, Sobek and to a lesser degree, Drakgoon/Karak.

^ those beat a lot of prime weapons except the very few useful primes like boltor/boar/burston.

I don't think the Boltor Prime is that OP, to be quite honest. It's definitely a solid choice.

Last night my friend shot me with a base boltor prime in the dojo while I was using Nyx's absorb. We broke the counter. It went from 64k to 000000 (etc.)

Don't try and tell us Boltor Prime isn't OP.

Boltor prime has better DPS than soma, which used to be considered the best primary in the game. I can't understand how it's anything but OP

On a different note, braton primes gorgeous, reliable but is nothing exciting in its stats.

Latron prime has some interesting stuff in its stats, but the playstyle involved with weps like that is not for everyone.

Have you even played T3 Survival past 30 minutes?

Last night my friend shot me with a base boltor prime in the dojo while I was using Nyx's absorb. We broke the counter. It went from 64k to 000000 (etc.)

Don't try and tell us Boltor Prime isn't OP.

I didn't say it wasn't, I was stating my personal opinion, so shut up.

Besides, Conclaves aren't balanced, so that's no real indication of anything.

Edited by Zachles

Soma. Doh.

Karak is better than Braton Prime. Hell, just about everything is.

NOOOOOOOOOOO SOMA

Also, Braton Prime is just abyssal compared to the other Prime primaries.

Edited by Kirby47