Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In Firstperson

Alex9-3-9

I'd like to as an option but I know people would complain. Purely because I want to see what it's like to be a space ninja.

I like immersion me. and damn it'd make for good RP...

Don't judge me.

I'm with you in theory, however all of the melee tends to be acrobatic which is going to be terrible in first person. Even if you were to say switch to third person when you equip Melee that's still going to be a problem when coptering. If you copter and don't do a full (very fast usually) camera 360 I would find that immersion breaking. Flipping would be awful too.

DE already stated in a stream that First Person will never happen.

Along with 95% of everything else we actually want.

In their defense, making a DECENT first person view requires going back over older guns and actually giving them moving parts and even detachable magazines (these updates are somewhere in that 95%.)  Cripes, the Braton still doesn't have a magazine.  They won't, of course, because going over old content won't make them any money.

While I do admit that first person would look cool, the practicality of using the occulus rift would be next to nil. Movement and aiming would be difficult and even disorienting from time to time. I personally have no problem with keeping the game third person.