Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Juan!

Benji-Blue

Okay okay, i heard some rumors of this, but Xbox one war frame is gonna be like ps4. IE new accounts. I dont want this! I Dont wanna go Vauban farming for 3 months! I dont wanna start from the bottom all over again, come on cant we link accounts? please?!

LOL, Microsoft letting you carry over account data between Windows PC and to Xbox Live... I mean why try to integrate and support compatibility between your major commercial personal computer operating system and your gaming console. Make the customer pay twice AND pay for Server functions that Microsoft isn't hosting themselves anyways (paying for Xbox Live to play a 3rd party run F2P game).

Don't hold your breath.

Well I guess you could until Project Spark gets multiplier added and see how that works out with cross-play between Windows 8.1 and Xbox One. But then again that's likely only going to work because it is Windows 8.1 which has cross-platform code baked in that makes file transfers between it and X1 work.

Edited by Brasten

Okay okay, i heard some rumors of this, but Xbox one war frame is gonna be like ps4. IE new accounts. I dont want this! I Dont wanna go Vauban farming for 3 months! I dont wanna start from the bottom all over again, come on cant we link accounts? please?!

I doubt that it will take that long to get account migration set up to port your pc account over. Once it's set up on ps4 it won't be much harder for them to do it to xbox one.