The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About Those Lato Primes...

misoru2012

I know DE has said they have no plans of actually adding them in-game, but how about this...

Founders who have the single Lato Prime could get Dual Lato Primes, while other players who didn't purchase Grandmaster would be able to find the single Lato Prime in the Void. I don't think any Grandmasters (myself included, of course) would object to having a new, upgraded, exclusive weapon while losing the exclusivity of it weaker counterpart. Everyone wins. What do you think?

So you didn't see the 71 page thread about this, huh?

Do people use their eyeballs anymore?

Don't think this will be happening friend as there has been a thread about this already.  The dual lato primes were just used for show because they looked "cool", nothing more, nothing less.

I think that as nice as this may sound to all parties, this thread will either be obscure and unnoticed, or soon be full of people saying that '[DE] won't change' and 'Not another one of these threads'.

I think that as nice as this may sound to all parties, this thread will either be obscure and unnoticed, or soon be full of people saying that '[DE] won't change' and 'Not another one of these threads'.

not another one of these I had the idea first so there must be no one else that has ever posted anything about this genius thing i noticed so i wont even bother to check the forums to see if someone else did, even if it is still in the recent topics section on the main page of the warframe forums, "I AM GENUS*"!

So you didn't see the 71 page thread about this, huh?

Do people use their eyeballs anymore?

Why don't you be helpful and post the thread for OP to read, rather than just bashing on him or her for not reading it. You can't read what you can't see.

Why don't you be helpful and post the thread for OP to read, rather than just bashing on him or her for not reading it. You can't read what you can't see.

so give a man a fish and not teach him? then we just get more of these if no one learns to be resourceful and use that search bar at the top of the forums before posting something.....

Why don't you be helpful and post the thread for the OP to read, rather than just bashing on me for making an observation!

Here is the thread for those interested, although I do highly recommend using the search function, it works wonders sometimes: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241813-thoughts-on-releasing-the-aklato-prime-and-dual-skana-prime-please-be-civil-and-constructive/

I believe that is check and mate, Zachles. >.>

I know DE has said they have no plans of actually adding them in-game, but how about this...

Founders who have the single Lato Prime could get Dual Lato Primes, while other players who didn't purchase Grandmaster would be able to find the single Lato Prime in the Void. I don't think any Grandmasters (myself included, of course) would object to having a new, upgraded, exclusive weapon while losing the exclusivity of it weaker counterpart. Everyone wins. What do you think?

Sigh.... when would they learn to use all of their sensory organs. Loss use of your eyes?

Why don't you be helpful and post the thread for the OP to read, rather than just bashing on me for making an observation!

Here is the thread for those interested, although I do highly recommend using the search function, it works wonders sometimes: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241813-thoughts-on-releasing-the-aklato-prime-and-dual-skana-prime-please-be-civil-and-constructive/

I believe that is check and mate, Zachles. >.>

I didn't know how or where to find it (or that the damn thing even existed), but you obviously knew about it.

You should have posted it in the first place. Stop being a punk.

I didn't know how or where to find it (or that the damn thing even existed), but you obviously knew about it.

You should have posted it in the first place. Stop being a punk.

so give a man a fish and not teach him? then we just get more of these if no one learns to be resourceful and use that search bar at the top of the forums before posting something.....

You really think I'm going to read a 71 page thread? Not everyone has the same time as you.

No, I haven't even read the full thread (I wouldn't wish it on anyone).

I would, however, expect you to post your thoughts on releasing Aklato Prime in the large thread entitled "Thoughts On Releasing The Aklato Prime And Dual Skana Prime", rather than creating a whole new one.

Perhaps that is expecting too much.

You really think I'm going to read a 71 page thread? Not everyone has the same time as you.

If you have the time to post a new thread you have the time to post on that thread.

Too many people are attention-seekers on this forum. Not everyone has to have their own thread whenever they have an idea.