The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anybody Know When The Loki Prime Update Is For Ps4? And Is There A Loki Prime Pack?

(PSN)LvePony003

It's not even coming anytime soon to PC, buddy.  So don't hold your breath.  Well you can, but you'd probably pass out and possible die, so you might not want to do that.  But if you do decide to not heed my don't hold your breath warning then it would be nice to make me your primary beneficiary.  

It's not even coming anytime soon to PC, buddy.  So don't hold your breath.  Well you can, but you'd probably pass out and possible die, so you might not want to do that.  But if you do decide to not heed my don't hold your breath warning then it would be nice to make me your primary beneficiary.  

.....This evening, DE time?

so yeah does anybody know when the update for ps4 is coming out? and for you c players is there a loki rime access pack  can buy? if so how much is it and what does the pack contain?

We just received the 13 update yesterday so I would say at least another month possibly longer. Most of the PS4 updates have been about 4-6 weeks after the PC release.

• 3 weeks later...