Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Warframe Idea]- Nephalim, Specter Of Stealth. Dedicated Idea With Thought Put Into It, Now With Very Rough Concept Art. More Coming.

GrimR3APER

I read your forum before I saw this, its not bad at all! I actually like it, tell me, what feedback are you looking for? What direction do you want to take this frame? Do you want me to help finalize his attributes (stats, abilities, ect.) or do you just want general feedback on it all?

I read your forum before I saw this, its not bad at all! I actually like it, tell me, what feedback are you looking for? What direction do you want to take this frame? Do you want me to help finalize his attributes (stats, abilities, ect.) or do you just want general feedback on it all?

Before anything. Talking about my warframe in your thread is a bit of a mind F*** really, but I just want different points of view, it's suppose to be an ancient guardian, that protects the derelict vaults, forgotten by the Orokin. He became a Relic. And sure I kinda need help with his stats/atributes.

and a little bit of general feedback as well xD

Dark Intent or Protector- Summons a shadow monster of dark blades to guard Nephalim from incoming projectiles, when close to an enemy, catching them while repeatedly stabbing them with dark blades

Sounds cool, kinda like the blades will block and drain a small amount of stamina like a normal block. Then they attack when close. Good idea! I may change the name to Death's Angel though.

Dis is da only one i could come up wif rite now

Black Trap- Summons black force fields around nearby enemies, force fields rises leaving them open and powerless, if any enemy in one dies he gets consumed and changed to darkness, seeking more enemies for a short duration (5/10/15secs).

Dis is another one, sorry if it not good

Sacrifice- A giant hand rises up from the ground, seeking an enemy and sacrificing them to death (damaging), if enemy dies, allies's health restores and attack increases.

Edited by Hunter126

Dis is da only one i could come up wif rite now

Black Trap- Summons black force fields around nearby enemies, force fields rises leaving them open and powerless, if any enemy in one dies he gets consumed and changed to darkness, seeking more enemies for a short duration (5/10/15secs).

Dis is another one, sorry if it not good

Sacrifice- A giant hand rises up from the ground, seeking an enemy and sacrificing them to death (damaging), if enemy dies, allies's health restores and attack increases.

These are both interesting! I like sacrifice quite a bit. Black trap sounds cool too with how it can grow from enemies if they die. Nice ideas.

His Ultimate's summoned blade does seem weak, If you see most weapons like gallatine on steroid mods, or orthos prime..just my thoughts, It's a nice warframe with an outstanding art.

so a power of highly increased stats, a deadly form with corrosive damage, increased speed, attack and defense or invulnerable. 

dat will increase him and da weapon won't it

dis is not my concept but what bout da last power he turns into a true grim reaper with shrouded darkness and enemies are terrified

Ezenthsier will of course be an really fast scythe and strong scythe (scythe speed will be fast and volt's speed ability together and scythe strength could be first hit could be puncture and/or slash damage then second hit is impact by the bottom being able to hit then repeat.)

Make it act like nunchucks except wif a scythe

Just a Suggestion

hey GrimR3APER i finally made an ideal warframe topic (by ideal i mean just one warframe topic) 

Radiant or light energy warframe

I named him Phase because i couldn't think of another name + sounds like it suits it (sounds like it but i'm not sure it actually is).

i just made it can u check it out

Phase- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/

I like it.  Where do I put my plat?

Thanks! I'm glad you like it enough to spend plat on it! I hope in time it will get even better and more balanced for more people's enjoyment.

His Ultimate's summoned blade does seem weak, If you see most weapons like gallatine on steroid mods, or orthos prime..just my thoughts, It's a nice warframe with an outstanding art.

I will look at it and compare the damage numbers to other abilities and weapons to make sure it is powerful and useful. I'm glad you like the art, mines not the best but the fan made one is awesome.

dis is not my concept but what bout da last power he turns into a true grim reaper with shrouded darkness and enemies are terrified

Ezenthsier will of course be an really fast scythe and strong scythe (scythe speed will be fast and volt's speed ability together and scythe strength could be first hit could be puncture and/or slash damage then second hit is impact by the bottom being able to hit then repeat.)

Make it act like nunchucks except wif a scythe

Just a Suggestion

For his transformation in Harvester of Souls he does sort of turn into a reaper. I wanted to stay away from shrouding him in any darkness for that one since he normally has his cloak covering most of him so when you activate his ult. it all retracts into him to reveal a cool suit. Ezenthsier's speed hasn't really been thought of but I suppose it should be somewhat fast compared to normal heavy weapons, it will be big, quick, and deadly. I think one of the attacks with his scythe could be a double hit it sounds like a cool move and it would be nice to see!

Thanks everyone for the replies and I will get to work right away with improving mainly his ult. It will be done in around 20-30 minutes so I hope you will continue to enjoy this frame idea! :D

GrimR3APEr hav u tried to sketch Ezenthsier

and will it hav double blades like da reaper prime

I have not tried to sketch Ezenthsier yet since It was inspired by a bionicle I made, in fact that one bionicle figure was the inspiration for the entire frames design save the cloak part. I made a scythe to go with the figure and i liked its design. It most likely will have dual edges instead of blades, I like the ornamental look of reaper prime but the dual blades won't fit this scythe. This scythe design is much more dark and angular, the blade is "cruel" similar to the stalkers. It won't be as angular as hate but it will have a sort of normal scythe blade curve. I might draw a concept of it this weekend if I have time in between work and camping.

im not sure i can help much anymore because i'm making one and still updating it

i'm making my topic and i already linked it 2 u

What is it? A frame idea? If so what type and theme is it. I'd like to look at it and support it to thank you for all the work you've done to help this idea grow.

What is it? A frame idea? If so what type and theme is it. I'd like to look at it and support it to thank you for all the work you've done to help this idea grow.

i linked it already but whatever here it is

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/

a frame idea

Edited by Hunter126

i linked it already but whatever here it is

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/

a frame idea

Sorry if i missed it, i've seen your frame and personally love it. Its design is good and the abilities fit outstandingly. That is a very good frame idea! I hope it has good luck with the community.

New Situations update. I've now added a section where I will make narrative gameplay situations to explain Nephalim's abilities in action and maybe his use some more. These will be quite lengthy and pretty much mini stories. The total length of one really depends on how creative I feel though :D