The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proper Hello And Goodbye

Spychi

After playing the game since the new year, it all ends today and I really never bothered to say hello.

So after few months of playing the game which started from pure boredom when I was on a sickness because I lost a finger in an accident at work that happened on 20 of august in 2013 and now I lost my job a on 7 of may last month, having alot of hopes that it wasn't legal I went on a war with my employer which I worked for 7 years.

Everything from the day I had an accident went south really quick, my GF nearly left me because of it and I still fear somewhat she will do it as my perspectives for the future are null even though I am jobless only over a month.

I had two operations and I ended up with alot of pain cause after so many months I never fully recovered and retained strength in my right hand never getting any financial aid from the company even though it was their fault the accident happened in the first place.

After nearly 6 months of being on a sickness I came back to work, I worked 51 days and the problems with my hand started again, the pain and nightmares came back and I went on a sickness again. In the meantime I was trying to get some money from the insurance companies and that was the point when the employer decided I am too much of a problem.

Today the court decided that it was legal and my lawsuit against Ikea Industry (at that day Swedwood Poland Sp. z o.o.) is baseless. I was hoping that I would win and get me reinstated or at least cover my loans and money I lost on covering recovery (approx 36 000PLN - 3 times less in $).

With having money problems I decided to give up on everything that I have worked for so far and stop playing games at all. Having that in mind starting today I am giving away platinum, prime stuff and all the rare mods or anything that will be useful for others.

There is no reason to actually carry on with anything since I don't really have anyone to count on.

So goodbye and happy hunting, see you at the market.

Edited by Spychi

Man, don't just give up. Even at the eye of the storm, sooner or later everything will be better. Just have faith, be as strong as you can (even when you think you can't), and go on. I'm pretty sure you'll find your place soon.

Just don't give up! Best of luck! :)

I talked with few friends I have in real life and various forums and they offered financial aid through croudfunding and I might actually pull out few months. I can't say how happy I am with the support I got. I was ready to give up on everything and had sucidal thoughts but as it turns out I wasn't as alone as I was thinking and I think I am ready to carry on with my life. Thanks for the support.

I guess it was one of those bad moments people usually have.

Fair well fellow Tenno, the war has lost a brave soldier and you'll never be forgotten, we will fight with you in our hearts, our enemies will tremble when we rise against them fearless in your honor, fair well, you will not be forgotten. 

well said

There is no reason to actually carry on with anything since I don't really have anyone to count on.

Upon reading this line, I can't help but feel that this is a thinly veiled suicide note.

I truly, truly hope that is not the case. Don't you dare let yourself believe that's the only way out. Yeah, life sucks. Trust me, I know all too well. I have neuropathy in my feet and my own death sentence looming over my head. I'm forced to be a burden to my family, and have had the absolute worst time trying to find work in any form thanks to my health problems. And the government? F*** the government. They refuse to put me on disability.

But this isn't about me. This is about you. Again, I hope my suspicions are unfounded, but if they aren't...don't you dare give up. You'll get through this. We may have different problems and different lives, but we can both persevere. Just keep your head up, man.

Edited by SoulEchelon