Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Idea) Give Pet The Ability To Self Revive In A Specific Time After Been Kill

Doforcash

OK FIRST OF ALL i do aware that there's a mod call "Revive" for pet, but that only gave several chance for the pet then BOOM, it's dead.

My idea is make the pet after been kill, each pet will have a specific time of Self-revive. For example: 1 min for Wrym, 1,5min for Deadcube, 40 sec for Shade...ect...ect (this is just a made-up example, this isn't my real idea, yet). The Revive mod will have the roll of reducing the pet revive time.

so, you guy agree or not ?

Edited by Doforcash

sounds good to me, maybe let it increase each time as well.

For example first death = 1 minute to revive, second death = 1 minute and 10 seconds to revive, third death = 1 minute and 20 seconds to revive etc.

Because on short missions it doesnt matter much, but in a long survival or defence run and your pet dies, you usually run out of ammo because vaccum is gone :(

OK FIRST OF ALL i do aware that there's a mod call "Revive" for pet, but that only gave several chance for the pet then BOOM, it's dead.

My idea is make the pet after been kill, each pet will have a specific time of Self-revive. For example: 1 min for Wrym, 1,5min for Deadcube, 40 sec for Shade...ect...ect (this is just a made-up example, this isn't my real idea, yet). The Revive mod will have the roll of reducing the pet revive time.

so, you guy agree or not ?

i quote...Regen Mod is not the same but help 

Do you mean the Regen mod?

Regen mod allows it to revive automatically upon death, once, with a low amount of hitpoints.

He's referring to an innate way for the Sentinel to come back if you don't have the mod, or if you DO have the mod but have expended the charge on it (and don't want to waste a self-revive for your Carrier's sake).

I think it'd be a good idea; there have been quite a few times I lost my Carrier to a few stray shots within the first few minutes of a Void mission, or the enemies immediately decided to gun my watchful Dethcube down after the mob got me.

The Regen mod could stay the same way it is as sort of the Quick Thinking of Sentinel abilities, or just reduce the overall timer (or have a second passive mod that does the latter).

Regen mod allows it to revive automatically upon death, once, with a low amount of hitpoints.

He's referring to an innate way for the Sentinel to come back if you don't have the mod, or if you DO have the mod but have expended the charge on it (and don't want to waste a self-revive for your Carrier's sake).

no, this guy mean i call "revive" instead of "regen"

so i'am sorry him ;/

sounds good to me, maybe let it increase each time as well.

For example first death = 1 minute to revive, second death = 1 minute and 10 seconds to revive, third death = 1 minute and 20 seconds to revive etc.

Because on short missions it doesnt matter much, but in a long survival or defence run and your pet dies, you usually run out of ammo because vaccum is gone :(

I like this one ^ right here