Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Like Glaive Is Not Able To Keep Up Any More

Tyceus_Saclain

Glaive is my go-to melee weapon when I don't really wanna melee on a frame. Having a quick ranged explosive between shots can be quite handy. I would agree that it's not a top tier melee weapon, but as an augment to your gun it works quite well. 

Edited by Acos

Much like the daggers, I use Glaive with a gun in-hand, mainly if the enemy is on about 25% health and I'm reloading. The throw also makes very nice use of Energy Channel if you're playing with a caster-type 'Frame, and you can never say no to glowing armpits.

I really wish they would let us throw the glaive in melee mode. Not that stupid charge nonsense.

E, hold E

Personally, I wish they'd fix or add a workaround for the glaive getting stuck in walls etc. Just had it happen early on in 2 out of my last 3 missions, leaving me with no melee weapon for most of each mission. And no blowing it up doesn't work - just leaves it stuck in the wall blowing up.

use Excalibur blind + Loki invisible + Ash Smoke bomb

Glaive/ Prime: with attack damage/ speed / 2 elementals (mine is Corrosive and ice [Fever strike + 2 event mod + north wind]) / power throw and quick return.

enjoy your 7k explosive damage and CC