The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Mitch, You Memester :^)

AttackNitro

Good job, now get up there without utilizing any frame abilities or the infinite vertical wallrun trick  :p

In all seriousness though, that is probably one of my favorite of the oddly hidden rooms within the Void.  If even one person not in the know is now in the know, then more awesomeness was created by you sharing this.  Wall running and jumping in general is just stellar in the void since there are so many walls.  So many pristine and actually flat walls... *drools*

Via wall-running  you can reach it as any frame with enough stamina. Just run between the wall and one of the big energy tubes. Line it up so you run up and don't angle to make you run along it.  That ledge below the grating circles the entire room.

Honestly with how far this one is and the work it takes to get there I hoped it'd automatically have a higher chance to spawn rare/good drops rather than usual typical stuff

Someone posted this video a while ago, I freaking love it:

This is exactly what I meant in my post, granted I never saw this video before. I initially found it when I visited this area in the Orokin Derelict missions. You can climb most of the way up on the wild growth that's occurred. Then I thought about if it's still there or not in normal Void missions. When I looked I at first didn't realize how to reach it and used Zephyr to fly up there.

Eventually my team mates one day saw me up there and asked about it and asked how to get up, I said, "Use a frame that can get some distance to make your way or try and wall run between the wall and tube". Lo' and behold when I tried to show him where I meant it worked.

As for it being a wasted designer effort I disagree. It's a fun little place not many people know about. I wish there was more hard to reach places out of our way that not only tested our "Ninja skills" to reach but offered a little reward for doing so. But I do definitely agree the loot there should be upped a bit.