Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ruk Me Sideways...

Drakontis

At almost 50 minutes into a T1 Survival, plenty of frickin' life support all around, a Nekros and a Loki and a Rhino Prime (me) all doing fantastic jobs at keeping each other alive, getting some kills near the end, activating life supports that had been saved. And my game crashes. At like 48 minutes. We could have gone to 60. I just... Are you RUKING KIDDING ME. GAH. 

Just needed to vent a little. Stupid game lockups. I mean come on, I have 16 gigs of ram. Just... Ugh. 

Yes. I know the pain. I did a T2MD for about the 20th time in a row, and I got the Bo Prime BP, and guess what? Just as we finished the mission, the login servers crashed, and I lost the BP. Which can't be refunded. 

My desk has a hole the size of my face. 

"I don't see what the hek your issue is, I for one welcome or new crashing overlords"

K mind, first off... Bad pun with the hek statement there and second off that is just plain rude... this man has suffered from a disease known as void crashing and I am sorry that happened.

Seriousness: Sorry that happened to ya. Hate to hear stories like this because it has happened to me one too many times...

Edited by Aciaj613

If it crashed, it shouldn't have.

Crashes and failures don't consume keys.

"OBJECTION!!"

Thank you for that tid-bit mind, DE has released official notes that keys will be consumed at some point in time, don't quite remember. Check over the notes to see what they made it out to be like.

If it crashed, it shouldn't have.

Crashes and failures don't consume keys.

I may have miscounted or some such, but I thought I had 16 this morning, it was my first run, and now I'm at 15. Either way, meh. Crash was bad enough. Lost all my affinity, lost all my progress. Just... complete waste of time.