Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Last Stand

fulcrvm

Thats why u dont use volt and mag vs grineer :c

I beg your pardon Mag and Volt are two of the most effective Warframes against the Clem Hunters.

On-Topic: This hit me right in the feels. There's a story in here and thinking about it is saddening.

+1, amazing art.

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

I beg your pardon Mag and Volt are two of the most effective Warframes against the Clem Hunters.

On-Topic: This hit me right in the feels. There's a story in here and thinking about it is saddening.

+1, amazing art.

What I wrote means that they are better vs corpus, and you cant deny there are better frames agnst grineer

You don't know how much this both amazes and pains me to see. Volt's my main Warframe... seeing him in agony like this, especially when protecting a fellow Tenno, is both awe-inspiring and tragic.

Pretty damned good. Keep it up, man, keep it up.

Man, this is absolutely amazing.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did this take to draw? It looks fantastically detailed. Props to you.

Well this went on for about 3 days or so and I could only draw in my free time or when im not working and i had a really difficult time with doing the background because... well i suck at making backgrounds, so all in all i would say about... 8 hours or so?

You don't know how much this both amazes and pains me to see. Volt's my main Warframe... seeing him in agony like this, especially when protecting a fellow Tenno, is both awe-inspiring and tragic.

Pretty damned good. Keep it up, man, keep it up.

I'm glad you liked it! I love Volt, he's my favorite!

damn... poor volt :(

edit: what paint program did you use?

Haha yeah! hopefully help will come for them soon! :(

Used PS elements 8... i think it's 8...

• 2 weeks later...

this is the perfect image for my short story Volt: Thunder and Lighting (pt 3) i posted a year ago. Volt watched mag die fighting the Stalker and volt was in critical condition much like this. Check out the story and you will se what im talking about.  Awsome artwork!!! <3
!