Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Friends

123Olympian

Looking for some new friends as I some of my friends I have kinda thinned out due to school, inactivity, etc.

I'll tell you about myself using some questions, if you have a question, I will be happy to answer it!

I am really friendly after you starting talking for a while, and I also play other games than warframe.

Play an instrument?

Yes, music has changed my life as I do play the bflat trumpet for sevral years.

Want to make music together?

Sure, I have some music making programs and a mic for us to use, although I won't be comfortable about talking.

When are you online?

Everyday usually on EST time.

Do you watch anime?

Yes, Fairy Tail 73, High School Dxd 1, Space Dandy, AoT, Kill la kill done, Ladies x Butlers 10,and more! Got to watch a ton...

For the plot?

ctjps.jpg

1zwowus.jpg

Are you are brony?

Yes but read the next question.

Will you be rubbing you believes in my face?

No, I am actually against it. If you are not fond of it, that is something I am not going to  force you to change. You have your believes, I have mine.

Do you like political conversations and also serious conversations?

Yes, especially about WI and WII also Skyrim politics, and numerous past politics.

Do you know where a horrible place to be is on warframe?

azgu2b.jpg

Add me on steam! 

123Olympian

Most of my friends don't play much anymore either, so I'd be happy to play with you!

funny how i always wanted you to notice me senpai desu

i wanna friend tooooo.

also congrats on the 2k post.

i'll be your friend i love anime and warframe bro add me

Kewl, thanks all and thanks for the congrats

I'll be your friend! (OP and everyone else) I need a few more as well, I seem to be stuck running with the same three people. 

I run PST but I also work graveyard, so I'm usually online 15:00-21:00 most days.  My clan likes to have a Skype call when we're online as well, so feel free to add me; Noamuth Nope (noanope) I do have a steam account, but I don't log in ever Often.