Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerns About Alad V

Khunvyel

Maybe he will get replaced with Frohd Bek in the future?

I mean, he did seem pretty interested in taking over Alad V's things after he was defeated by the Tenno.

Even stating,

• "Hey Alad! Zanuka is done! You are done! When you are dead, the Board will be signing over everything you own to me!"
  • So maybe he might become evil down the road and he will take Jupiter...I don't know but it seems more logical lore wise for Frohd Bek to take his place if Alad V leaves Jupiter.

The reason why I didn't suggest Frohd Bek in here was for other things he stated so far. He said it wasn't profitable to mess with the Tenno, so this suggests he doesn't want to get any unwanted attention from "us" and we've also helped him out to clear infested ships for the hunt on Alad V. To place him on Themisto would require another story/lore bit in an event to follow, which gives us a reason why we want to kill him, as he is so far differently established in our heads.

It might be a feud with Darvo and we have to again pick sides? Who knows. At the end of the day, I hope for more trinary decisions. "A", "B" or "none, lemme kill em all."

Play the Tutorial, watch "The Call" trailer, WHO kills Vor? The just awakened Tenno (The new player).

Nyx, Ash and Frost damage and disable him, the new Tenno is the one that deals the killing blow.

In the Tutorial, we are defeated, so who is to say Nyx, Ash and Frost failed to kill him and he escapes and we got our rematch on Toltoj and kill him?

Watch the Trailer, WHAT revives Vor? The Void? No. His Void Key? Yes.

We have our own keys and we use them to get to the Void, who is to say Vor didnt do the same and just stayed there after his revival?

Mercury description says that "The only remaining Orokin Towers are hidden there" So Mercury DOES match.

Why the Trailer shows a Snow world in MERCURY....... DE logic.

I'm just saying that he's cut in half there. That place. Which is the same place in the tutorial. That's all. The trailer was made to look cool, like every other trailer DE releases. And the Xbox One trailer was a follow up to that. Until 13.7, the cut-in-half Vor was just the Vor of the trailers. That had no bearing on actual gameplay. What's changed now is that the Vor of the trailers has become the Vor of the game. As such, that makes all other Vor bosses (both Mercury and Phobos, not just Phobos) inconsistent with this Vor.

It seems like a waste for them to put all this effort into making a unique boss fight and then replacing it later on, maybe they'll leave the current Alad V fight and have Rotten Salad somewhere else in the starmap, continuity be damned

What of they will release Infested Alad V fight just for this event, huh? If they ever release such figh, that is.