Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Fixed that for ya!

Didn't ask you to.  There are plenty of other happy players that share your emotions, you don't need me sorry.  I have a hard time faking emotions irl and online also.

So you and everyone else can follow this guideline.    Mean while I'll wait until the release is.........released.....then from there I'll be meh, happy or DE STAHP

0ad441_2316639.jpg

Didn't ask you to.  There are plenty of other happy players that share your emotions, you don't need me sorry.  I have a hard time faking emotions irl and online also.

So you and everyone else can follow this guideline.    Mean while I'll wait until the release is.........released.....then from there I'll be meh, happy or DE STAHP

0ad441_2316639.jpg

Sir, thank you for this post. It brings the hype back down to Earth. Sorta.

tumblr_n4b0ky4hYm1txfnhpo1_500.gif

Just listen to Rebecca saying OMG! on the devstream!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

i think because of the gif

sorry but why would they lock it just because of that? it's not like their servers are getting overloaded because of it. or is it? :/

edit: yeah that was the reason, and it's unlocked again. damnit for a sec i was hoping u14 would come soon

Edited by grnchtrr