Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I'ts like 3AM over there in Canadia... they should probably just go sleep lol, although I very much appreciate the effort but seriously if its close to being released then cool finish off if not just get some sleep people!

I'ts like 3AM over there in Canadia... they should probably just go sleep lol, although I very much appreciate the effort but seriously if its close to being released then cool finish off if not just get some sleep people!

Don't forget they have a live stream in 11 hours. 

Tiens, j'ai eu une drôle d'idée: je me suis dit que je pourrais écrire un texte en français comme ça personne ne pourra comprendre. Les gens croiront que je parle de l'U14 mais ils ne sauront pas exactement ce que je dis sur les Kubrow ou le Liset. Ils croiront peut-être que c'est important mais en fait, pas du tout.

Quoi qu'il en soit, il faudra bien que cette mise à jour sorte un jour. Dès que j'ai des infos, je les donnerai ici! les Community Managers ont l'air vraiment occupés, j'espère que c'est le dernier rush...

Comme ils disent, stay tuned!

Bientôt, l'U14 devant vous, rutilante et majestueuse!

Devs are still working.

tumblr_lqp3gdqpb41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Y 7yp3 7h1$ 1n 4n 3n611$h 7h234cl?

7h0u6h 3v32y0n3 (4n $7111 2e4cl "|)3\/5 423 $7111 w02k1n6".

|37\/\/ |)3 1 w111 41\/\/4'/$ $u|>|>027 u 43v3r n0 m47732 \/\/47.

Wish it's released when I get off work though.

Don't forget they have a live stream in 11 hours. 

Maybe I'm naive but I think it's safe to say there might be a slight rescheduling of the livestream - especially if they keep trying to get it out tonight and don't make it within the next 2 hours.

.---._

.--(. ' .).--. . .-.

. ( ' _) .)` ( .)-. ( ) '-'

( , ). `(' . _)

(') _________ '-'

____[_________] ________

\__/ | _ \ || ,;,;,, [________]

_][__|(")/__|| ,;;;;;;;;, __________ __________ _| |_

/ | | U14 | | HYPE | | TRAIN | | ____|

(| .--. .--.| | ___ | | | | | | ____| |____ |

/|/ .. \~~/ .. \_|_.-.__.-._|_|_.-:__:-._|_|_.-.__.-._|_|_.-.__.-._|

+=/_|\ '' /~~\ '' /=+( o )( o )+==( o )( o )=+=( o )( o )+==( o )( o )=+=

='=='='--'==+='--'===+'-'=='-'==+=='-'+='-'===+='-'=='-'==+=='-'=+'-'jgs+

.---._           .--(. '  .).--.      . .-.        . ( ' _) .)` (   .)-. ( ) '-'       ( ,  ).        `(' . _)     (')  _________      '-'     ____[_________]                                         ________     \__/ | _ \  ||    ,;,;,,                               [________]     _][__|(")/__||  ,;;;;;;;;,   __________   __________   _|      |_    /             | |    U14   | | HYPE     | |  TRAIN   | |      ____|   (| .--.    .--.| |     ___  | |   |  |   | |      ____| |____      |   /|/ .. \~~/ .. \_|_.-.__.-._|_|_.-:__:-._|_|_.-.__.-._|_|_.-.__.-._|+=/_|\ '' /~~\ '' /=+( o )( o )+==( o )( o )=+=( o )( o )+==( o )( o )=+=='=='='--'==+='--'===+'-'=='-'==+=='-'+='-'===+='-'=='-'==+=='-'=+'-'jgs+

It's funny because it's not a steam engine. It runs of the essence of human hope, drive, will, and the urge to stick your finger in the pudding before anyone else.

Maybe I'm naive but I think it's safe to say there might be a slight rescheduling of the livestream - especially if they keep trying to get it out tonight and don't make it within the next 2 hours.

Indeed, there are great chances that the Devstream will be delayed. At least to monday, if not next friday. Rebecca will inform you anyway.

So as a ps4 player i have done a lot of waiting... A ton. I think u13 took 2 months to reach ps4... I really hope DE is something to shorten the wait... To be honest i think DE should develop both updates for pc and ps4 at the same time so we get a week later with the cert process. But DE won't do that... Which leaves ps4 players waiting and waiting... Is literally anything been done to shorten the long and tedious waits for new content? Especially when it comes it u14!

Edited by (PS4)infuriatedplayer

So as ps4 i have done a lot of waiting... A ton. I think u13 took 2 months to reach ps4... I really hope DE is something to shorten the wait... To be honest i think DE should develop both updates for pc and ps4 at the same time so we get a week later with the cert process. But DE won't do that... Which leaves ps4 players waiting and waiting... Is literally anything been done to shorten the long and tedious waits for new content? Especially when it comes it u14!

No. Unless Sony allows updates to be certified quickly. Because currently, PC basically tests out the update before launch on PS4.