Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Gameplay Is Still Not Rewarding

XThaneX

Stealth gameplay is possible but it doesn't worth it which is pretty sad because it's fun and very exciting.

PLEASE support this kind of gameplay with giving the players extra rewards like credits or mods etc. .

What do you think about my idea?

Sorry my bad english and have a nice day, 

XThaneX

I definitely agree that there needs to be more rewards for stealth - currently, there's only one mission type (Rescue 2.0) that rewards it at all.

The rest of the game, you actually get indirectly punished for not setting off alarms, in the form of fewer enemies to kill and thus fewer rewards to gain. Sure, there's also fewer enemies trying to kill you, but even when I was first starting in my first Loki, I didn't look at ten Grineer Lancers staring down a hallway at me and go "Oh, this is going to suck." I went "You should really learn to wear reinforced facemasks."

And then shot them until they died.

I would say stealth game-play is pretty much gonna be for the Solo part of the game. I've tried to Stealth... and other player rush thru the damn lvl like a Porche. Needless to say im pretty much beat... A special dont get caught stealth mode would be cool.