Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Walk/run Toggle.

Shifted

So, I was sitting in the dojo waiting for a room to finish building and I turned my controller on just for luls. 

I was running around and I noticed there is a FULL SET OF WALKING ANIMATIONS that aren't accessible AT ALL on Keyboard + Mouse controls.

Why?

All we need is a simple hold or toggle key, like for crouch and sprint, and we certainly do have enough keys on keyboard for that.

Maybe it's not useful for combat but I'm sure some people (roleplayers, for example) would appreciate the option.

Edited by Shifted

there is an toggle run but continues if u stop u need to toggle it again(annoying) check the binding options

No he means actual Walking, right now all PC can do is just jog, but controller can actually run.

I wish there was a togglable option to walk

Alright let's explain some things.

On M+KB there's two speeds a Warframe moves at:

-  Run (or jog, as Jin said) - which is simply [W]

-  Sprint - [shift] + [W]

Now if you plug in a controller and just slightly push the stick forward, you can actually WALK.

There's no way to do that on keyboard.

All I want is a key ([ALT] would be a good choice for me personally) that lets me either hold or tap it to change from Run (jog) to WALK.

Edited by Shifted

Im using an xbox controller and after a hotfix Im having trouble sliding and other controls. I check the controler customization, and there's no option where its asks which button you want to slide with and its no longer an option... what the heck. someone please help me.