Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Envy Is A Serious Thing

ConsummateVs

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/#entry358864

They've actually gone out and said that the braton vandal (which were the only vandals at the time) were exclusive....

Racism, man. If we were all Canadian, it'd be available to us all!! They're really the Bilderberg Group and they're comin' for our beds!!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Eh. No.

1) The Vandals were given out to Closed Beta players, because they were released in closed beta as a celebration.You consider closed beta, laying the foundations of warframe -- More important than the anniversary, the confirmation of its success in the first year. It doesn't matter if the Braton was or wasn't added to our inventory, rather than being available in the market.

2) "Warframe barely got any attention when it was released"

Yeah. This is why we got the Vandals. Because we were here when it was a game, and we will be here when it's a legend. It was their thank you for letting us help them with closed beta. It's the street credit they rewarded us with.

3) You have no citable sources to confirm they are NOT exclusives.

EDIT: Whitetext, please.

Or you could "shut up". The same way that the Founders gear is exclusive, the lato vandal and braton vandal have been said by DE to be exclusive I'm pretty sure. Your argument is the same as PS4 players who missed Founders because it ended right before Warframe launched on PS4.

That's them talking about event items.  They even go on to say that the language used in the release of the founders item is why they won't be released. I'd say the language in this hot topic thread is pretty clear:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/#entry358864

They've actually gone out and said that the braton vandal (which were the only vandals at the time) were exclusive.

Oh and just to be clear, I could care less if they're re released. It's just delicious to see how hypocritical some of the newer founders can be :|

See below guys

I really wish people would get their facts straight before calling someone out on something as if they know the answer.

DE HAS said that the Vandals are NOT exclusive, and have said the ONLY exclusive items are the Founders items... the ONLY ONES.

Case closed.

See below guys

DE HAS said that the Vandals are NOT exclusive, and have said the ONLY exclusive items are the Founders items... the ONLY ONES.

Case closed.

You really might want to actually watch that clip from the livestream instead of just linking it.  They were talking about event weapons and said nothing about the beta vandals.  The only information from DE that we have ever gotten regarding the exclusivity of the lato and braton vandal is that they are exclusive and that lobbying is not encouraged.

Edited by Aggh

That's them talking about event items.  They even go on to say that the language used in the release of the founders item is why they won't be released. I'd say the language in this hot topic thread is pretty clear:

They've actually gone out and said that the braton vandal (which were the only vandals at the time) were exclusive.

Oh and just to be clear, I could care less if they're re released. It's just delicious to see how hypocritical some of the newer founders can be :|

See below guys

Case closed.

I really wish people would get their facts straight before calling someone out on something as if they know the answer.

------------

5) Vandal Series Weapons!?

They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged.

Ya  everyone can talk and take anything that suits them self ,even it already had evidence that proof it they still going to seek out another thing that can suits with what they want.

Stop it man  you are founder and you come here and yell to everyone, I want this this this!!. even though it can't accessible like you founder pack.

Ya if they came back, fine   but you just toxic this Comunity by came and yell for weapon or thing that can't accessible any more, and it going to had thread like this came out and yell for Wraith weapon or anything they missed.

and why dig this thing up agian ,I thought it already buried.

Edited by Goffee

See below guys

Case closed.

No, that video was only talking about the Brakk. You need to get your facts straight. They've said the Vandals were exclusive. Case closed. But feel free to quote me again when you feel like showing how wrong you are.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

To be honest, the braton and lato vandals are both trash at this point and even if they gave us all one of each of these, we would level them up and tuck them away and probably never use them for anything other than what that guy did and that was rub it in someones face.

My friend has the Lato vandal and never ever ever uses it, so it really is all about the grass is greener and we want what we can't have, I mean really think about it. I would rather get a free boost to my master score to equal me up to the score of the guys that have two weapons I can never get or make those so they don't count toward mastery as equal us up that way.

To be honest, the braton and lato vandals are both trash at this point and even if they gave us all one of each of these, we would level them up and tuck them away and probably never use them for anything other than what that guy did and that was rub it in someones face.

My friend has the Lato vandal and never ever ever uses it, so it really is all about the grass is greener and we want what we can't have, I mean really think about it. I would rather get a free boost to my master score to equal me up to the score of the guys that have two weapons I can never get or make those so they don't count toward mastery as equal us up that way.

^This.

They're vandals...but of subpar weaponry. 

I could put a laser sight on a flintlock, but the problem is, it's still a flintlock.

Why isn't Laser Flintlock a thing?

Maximillian Roivas needs these immediately.

Friend of mine after seening the Pyrana said, "Great, now we have flintlocks in the game!" So, maybe is we all imagine real hard together, we maybe already have them?

did they not say in a recent devstream that the only items that were not going to be re released were the Founder Exclusives, Prime Access accesories, and the lato vandal since it was closed beta exclusive? everything else had a chance of appearing in a future update, they seemed on the fence about the braton vandal.

They have said this a few times, but this same question will keep coming regardless, lol. What I've seen on devstreams, all founder gear is off-limits. I don't recall the Vandal being in the off-limit list as well, but it may be. The devs have said anything else is in the 'vault' and can come back.

I only have the vandals and old primes (like Lato prime) because I like to collect. I can't remember the last time I brought out the Lato Prime/vandel or any of my Braton's, lol.