Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Yet Another) Account Reset Question

J.C.Santos

Before someone decides to point it out, yes I did my search on the forums and I know that there are other posts about this matter but I wanted to hear if there's any recent updates.

I've been absent from Warframe and I wanted to know if there has been any recent mentions of a possible account reset. I know that there was an optional account reset about a year ago but at that time I thought it was a complete account wipe and didn't understand why would anyone want that (yeah, I know, I should have read more carefully but I was rather new to the game). So, as you may have guessed, I didn't reset my account so my purcash mistakes just kept on piling up (e.g. buying potatoes, equip them, and then throwing the weapons and warframes into the bin). Thus, it's safe to assume that I deeply regret not having reset my account. I would love to come back to Warframe but right now I feel that I'm just going to waste even more money trying to make up for the mistakes I've made with this account. 

Since ps4 players still haven't had that chance, has DE mentioned anything about a possible account reset recently?

Is it possible to get some kind of answer from DE about this?

I've heard a long time ago that DE wasn't planning on giving away this oportunity a second time and now with platinum trading and clan resources it makes me thing that it will be a looooong time 'till we see another optional account reset (If it wasn't really a one-time thing). I've even heard that It might occur after we leave Beta and we know how that matter is constatly being brought up. If there aren't any plans on giving away this oportunity a second time then I'll just have to put my "big boy pants" and fix what I've done, if DE is planing on doing this soon (seeing that it's been a year so it would be perfect time) I would just wait for the account reset. So, I know it's too much to ask for, if I could get some sort of semioficial confirmation it would be great.

TL;DR: Is there going to be another account reset soon? If no, I'll have to enudre my mistakes, If yes, then I'll wait for it.

Edited by J.C.Santos

No.

I have 1400+ hours on my account, with a full collection of all obtainable item in the game, multiple forma on everything, complete mod collection with all mods maxed out, with more than 1000$ spent on Founders and all Prime Access... 

If my account were reseted i would just stop playing the game.

I'm asking about an optional account reset. Just FYI, Founders and Prime Access were retained after the reset as well as Vandal weapons and event exclusives.

Edited by J.C.Santos

Unless DE wanted to work out how much platinum people have traded away it would never be doable. 

Why is it that you think you need a reset? What did you waste platinum on? Would losing all your mods, weapons and frames really be worth getting a bit of platinum back?

What is it with people wanting to able to do over spending all of the money that they spend in game?  

Where, in any other game, event, store, or whatchamacallit has such a thing really been done that people are expecting this to happen again once the developer says there will be no more account wipes?  DE was generous enough to give people the ability to do this once and as they said, only once and it won't happen again.

Now let us never speak of this again.

I'm asking about an optional account reset. Just FYI, Founders and Prime Access were retained after the reset as well as Vandal weapons and event exclusives.

Oh, if its optional, then i don't care... But i would never do it.

No.

I have 1400+ hours on my account, with a full collection of all obtainable item in the game, multiple forma on everything, complete mod collection with all mods maxed out, with more than 1000$ spent on Founders and all Prime Access... 

If my account were reseted i would just stop playing the game.

Optional. Keyword. 

optional. OPTIONAL

Simple answer. If you ever invested even one Nano Spore into your clan Dojo, you wont be able to reset even if reset is optional.

So, No. There wont be one.

Never disregard everyone's opinion. Some people are bored now, and want to do something. So, optional reset is a thing. 

Never disregard everyone's opinion. Some people are bored now, and want to do something. So, optional reset is a thing. 

If you invested mats in dojo, even one, you cannot have optional reset.

Afaik there was "If you donate this resource to this project, you cannot have Optional Reset" when you were donating resources while Reset was available. So you can be bored as you want, but optional reset isnt coming because simple and efficient exploit.

Build dojo, reset and join clan again. You cannot have clean slate if you donated even one resource.

is it really that hard for them to track what you buy stuff with? i couldn't do the first reset because i crafted something in the dojo that was really simple, easily bought with creds/farmed  and i couldn't do it after that. they cant program a side note P or C for purchases?