The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Facts About Yourself

Kirameku

I love football (mainly English and the local teams), but I also enjoy some NFL once in a while.
I love Metal, but as long as it sounds good it doesn't really matter what genre it is.
I find WW2 extremely exciting, which has gotten me interested in military history in general.

It also opened my eyes for documentaries about other subjects.
My favorite series are Band of Brothers/ Pacific and The Simpsons/ Futurama. I also watch/read a lot of anime/manga

I binge-watch 'Whose Line is it Anyway' on youtube when I get the chance.

I'm a poor student, only having volunteer work (and governmental support).

I played UT 99 and Abe's Odyssey/Exodus at a young age (awesome games!).

I'm very modest, I hate talking about exam results (especially if they went well).

- I sometimes consider living my life as a buddhist monk

- I don't like looking into mirrors after dark

- I can't sleep on my left side without getting weird chest pains

- I don't like sudden loud noises

- I listen to all genres of music

- I'm looking forward to U14

I've once spent over 3 hours of play time in Warframe just picking colors for my Warframes, this is especially true to my Primes, I was matching their armor colors to the "White" Orokin color theme with the gold-tinted white, light brown, and brown with a fiery orange and icy blue energy colors...

I might not have the best mods, but by God do I look fabulous

1. I like people but i have lost my faith in mankind

2. I think new zealand is the safest place in case of a 3rd world war

3. I want to move to new zealand cause i'm disappointed in my countries current actions

4. I despise the "good guys" (western civilization) although i'm a part of it

5. I like rise against

6. I like to fix all sorts of things

7. I've built a working stirling engine myself

8. I'm pretty intelligent but I'm not using it in any way

9. I like to talk for hours

10. I recently started league of legends, I'm almost exclusively playing thresh

11. I can eat as much as i want without gaining weight (i cannot even gain weight if i try)

12. I admire people with artistic/crafting skills

13. I think religions are bad

14. I don't think belief in god is bad by itself

15. I enjoyed reading this thread so far

1. I licked a camel once, at a zoo ride thing in the Oklahoma City Zoo. It was only in retaliation...he licked me first. I was 13.

2. The sound of an Emery board, Or Sandpaper in general, gives me a huge case of goosebumps. I absolutely hate it.

3. My 4yr old son loves to watch me play Warframe, But only if i'm playing Ember/Prime.

4. I feel personally responsible for Ember's Nerf.

5. I've done so many things in my life that i can't talk about them all without people refusing to believe me and calling me a liar. So i keep most of it quiet.

Fact 1: I love Captain Vor...

Fact 2: I love Captain Vor...

Fact 3: I love Captain Vor...

Fact 4: I love Captain Vor...

Fact 5: I love Captain Vor...

Fact 6: I'm actually confused about my own gender...

Edited by yuikami

1.  White and nerdy (maybe even geeky too)

2.  My nickname is a character from a movie, the 386 represents my old home area code

3.  I have a love/hate relationship with technology

4.  Favorite music genres are Electro House and dubstep...

5.  ...And thanks to those genres and my loud a$$ sound system made me half deaf

6.  Robot Chicken is my favorite TV show period.

7.  I edit video for newscasts for a TV station in SW Oklahoma market

8.  My best friend I have known for over 25 years, we grew up together in Florida

9.  I served in the Marine Corps for 5 years...

10.  ...And I was stationed near Mt Fuji, Japan in 2001 for a year (ah to be 20 years old again in Tokyo)

11.  Haven't had/been on a date in over 5 years

12.  Women annoy me

13.  If you find me on Facebook, it's not really me because I don't have one

14.  People annoy me

15.  I have no life

1. sometimes, when i fall asleep i see the future, and this is awesome. most of the time i don't remember the dream until it happens. this is less awesome.

2. since i'm 3, i have the absolute certitude that insects do not belong to Nature, and were a previous all mighty race, who extinguished everything around them, at a point that they choose to reduce they height to consume less resources. and i'm pretty sure they deliberately chose to devolve because they understood that extreme mind complexity will only hunger them more so ... they became the ultimate recyclers of the earth, and chose to remain silent, and blank minded. i know this is absurd ,but i cant help it.

3. when i find something i like, i really feel the need to compress and knead it. like cold play doh. it applies to pretty much everything; rocks, dogs, ferrets and ... humans. i hide it, but i still do it.

4. i like to draw. i didn't really learned how to do it, and most of the time, i draw spiral/fractal like patterns. i don't really care, i like the movement of the wrist, the movement of the line, and it soothes me. don't know why.

Edited by kimahn