Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 0 Fusion Core Reward Bug

RiperRazor123

Ah, i'm forgot about it >_<

And, yeah, it's not normal. Seems like a bug after update.

Send a ticket to TS about it.

And don't waste them. I think they'll (i mean DE) replace your Cores with the fully ranked ones. After they fix it.

Edited by Spectre-Agent

So was wondering has anyone else been getting rank 0 rare cores from their T4S 5 core pack rewards? I've gotten this twice now and was wondering if this is a bug or something as I have never seen these cores before let alone as a reward. Though I already had Rank 5,4,3 and now 0 rare cores.

egh....there used to be a bug like this ages ago with mercury defense/survival rewards, I still have a single solitary rank 0 rare core in my inventory XD

But yeah that's pretty bad when you consider what we're up against in T4, hopefully a dev notices this.

It seems there were like 2 other threads, But T4 Survival and Defense gives a five pack of unranked rare fusion cores instead of rare fives. Pls fix dis.

Also, I went 25 waves on T4 defense and failed, and every time i got unranked fusion cores. Probably nothing though, Just RNG

Confirming, Got these on BOTH the 20min and 40min reward in Tower 4 Survival. 

An Unranked rare fusion core is the same as a common 3 core, so getting these instead of a prime part in the Tower 4 Survival missions is quite annoying.