Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Progress Be Reset After Beta?

MFCC1989

Anyone know if progress will be reset after beta?

Just asking because I've already unlocked so much stuff and put so much work into building and decorating my dojo that the idea of having to do it all again sort of makes me want to stop playing Warframe... forever.

No, progress will not be reset.

Edit:

Is there an account reset planned after Closed Beta? (Is that 'fair'? What about leaderboards?)

No. We initially intended to reset often but the vast majority of players do not want to lose their progress despite the bumps and bruises of beta. We do reserve the right to reset if something forces us to. However, if your account is reset you will get all your Platinum back. There will be a one-time optional reset after beta for people that want to sacrifice their progress to re-spec everything. Leaderboards will be reset (and likely running on weekly, monthly cycles anyway).

Edited by Desamos

If I get all my Platinums back for resetting, what am I going to do with 30,000+ plats?

well lemme be short when the game came out of closed beta 2 weeks later we were able to do a account reset and I got 30k+ back..... we're years further now... I think I will be rich xD

I asked Rebecca a day or so ago if there were going to be any more optional resets, and she replied with "Don't think it's coming back, sorry :("

Honestly, I'd like to know what level of game changes it would take for a mandatory reset to happen.

I asked Rebecca a day or so ago if there were going to be any more optional resets, and she replied with "Don't think it's coming back, sorry :("

Honestly, I'd like to know what level of game changes it would take for a mandatory reset to happen.

Probably something to do with questing and missions. Imagine you'd start having new one-time planet quests on planets you've already completed - hope that if that does happens they just reset planet progress - that way you can play the new missions but not lose what you've achieved thus far.

If they reset i'd say a good 80%-95% of players will never come back. They'd have to give us 

1] All plat

2] XP cores to rank our S#&$ back up a'plenty

3] Forma for days

4] Mod vouchers

5] Clan vaults at 999,999

6] Life Wraith

7] Beta back

8] Kickbot 2.0

9] More cowbell

10] Pink Shorts Prime

11] A reason to go on