Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Change

SoulDust

I used to be a real fan of ember but I kinda fell off when they reworked her second..anyways I had an idea about her third. It's honestly pretty useless unless it's against infested or a Loki disarmed the other two factions. So why not make it like this.

Fire blast melts incoming fire that passes through the ring and reduces damage..while still doing the damage it does now to enemies that pass through it. It'd be a nice feature to make the skill more useful and give her a bit of utility, and plus it only makes sense. Opinions?

No. Defense powers don't belong on a glass cannon mage frame.

Just needs a buff, and I don't understand why they have left it broken for so long. Seems like they could just give it a nudge to make it something useful until they find the perfect solution, whatever that may be.

no an armor reduction would be stupid because no grineer or corpus just run into the ring, wihch is problem with it already. Not to mention all of embers powers are weak to begin with. She's useless past lower levels.

I'd say have it interact with her Fireball ability, make it split her fireball off into 3 fireballs or have some kind of auto-targeting if you fireball through fire blast.

Personally I'm one of the few who enjoys placing tons of fireblasts with max duration, would hate to see the skill go away.

No. Defense powers don't belong on a glass cannon mage frame.

Just needs a buff, and I don't understand why they have left it broken for so long. Seems like they could just give it a nudge to make it something useful until they find the perfect solution, whatever that may be.

you do know nova is a glass frame and has a maximum of 75 per cent slow I don't see any reason why ember cant have some sort of defence

you do know nova is a glass frame and has a maximum of 75 per cent slow I don't see any reason why ember cant have some sort of defence

That's precisely why Nova isn't a glass frame; she's just the best frame.  

Pretty much. Not every squishy is a glass cannon. Best case scenario she's a 'mage' but not a 'glass cannon' because she's covered in utility. Worst case scenario she's supposed to be a glass cannon and she's super OP. Either way these aren't benchmarks for comparing Ember.