Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stacking Rewards On All Defence Missions

Whitewolf..UK..

I wish de would stack rewards received in defense missions.

Maybe players might want to stay in game longer if they did.

I mean going as high as wave 50 seems so boring if you only get one reward.

I think we should be rewarded better if we are willing to put the effort in.

Please discuss.

Well, I saw an idea that seems much more appealing.

Can't remember to who suggested it, but he/she said that getting a reward from defense eliminates that reward from the reward pool.

Very nice idea that sets it apart from survival, props to the guy/girl who came up with it.

Run a survival mission if you want stacked rewards it is that simple. There is no need to run a defense for 50 rounds other than to push your limits and see how well you can do with your gear setup. 

Of course by the time you reach wave 50 you will have accumulated so many mods and resources from random drops that you are making out pretty well IMO.

from Devstream 31..... just wait

Some several Devstreams actually (I think the first one was 28 or 29, not sure). People really complained how it hadn't been implemented the major update after that.

I really want to see stackable rewards. Sometimes I just enjoy doing defense missions over Survival missions. 

Run a survival mission if you want stacked rewards it is that simple. There is no need to run a defense for 50 rounds other than to push your limits and see how well you can do with your gear setup. 

Of course by the time you reach wave 50 you will have accumulated so many mods and resources from random drops that you are making out pretty well IMO.

Well you see.... I like the concept of defense that is why I choose defence. The same applies for survival... I like the concept.

Rewards are stacked for survival for sticking it out ASAP... So why not the same for defence.

By just saying "do survival instead" only forces players away from defence missions.

This is a very limiting philosophy you have.

Variety is the key to Warframe's survival.

Well you see.... I like the concept of defense that is why I choose defence. The same applies for survival... I like the concept.

Rewards are stacked for survival for sticking it out ASAP... So why not the same for defence.

By just saying "do survival instead" only forces players away from defence missions.

This is a very limiting philosophy you have.

Variety is the key to Warframe's survival.

I can agree with you on variety and when really thinking about it I could see your point better on why you would like to have stacking rewards so that you can enjoy the mission you like most. Understood.