The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Survival Team Possible?

Monolake

Ember, low tier??

Have you put many hours into warframe??

Besides Antimatter drop, world on fire is he second strongest power in the game. Modded correctly , it still rapes enemies up to lvl 60 lol. Low tier??

MADMAN

Im my mind it would be Oberon, Ember, Hydroid and probably Volt  Valkyr (she can run for support and revive but not much more...  its hard to find 4 useless frames, damn it!)

They have no damage to deal with enemies past level 40 and not enough CC or survivability. How long do you think such team would last? 

Valkyr

"not enough survivability"

Now that's funny

Hua, guess you never seen my Valkyr. I can destroy up to 45 waves of enemies in a solo defense up to level 80's. The only reason I couldn't go higher is because the pod was near insta popped at that point. This was kind of old but I would crit with her between 8K-12K average to 35K with super crit's on these high level's. This was done before melee 2.0. She can do the same thing after melee 2.0 her crits however are more wild then before.

As for just using dual ichors with life strike. Her damage can be extremely high. If she is so useless I have no idea how my 7 forma'ed god Tier Corrupted Nightmare Dark Valkyr could do it if she is such a bad Warframe. She kept a pod alive for 45 waves up to the level 80's by herself. The pod only being the limiting factor. I was 1 shotting most of them and some needed to be 2 shotted but she held up like a melee frame should. The only other frame I seen do this solo is Loki up to wave 50 but didn't know the level. At some point it is just not possible to go any higher because the frame is limited by the how much damage the pod can take.

There are no bad Warfames... only bad Players!

http://cloud-3.steam...0FF8259DCC3B5D/

http://cloud-3.steam...41D5799B117501/

Edited by Pirate_Shark

Ember, low tier??

Have you put many hours into warframe??

Besides Antimatter drop, world on fire is he second strongest power in the game. Modded correctly , it still rapes enemies up to lvl 60 lol. Low tier??

MADMAN

The DPS is so low WoF is not worth wasting time and energy at high levels. Max power mods (blindrage+ intense)  Accelerant+WoF: http://i61.tinypic.com/ek2txl.jpg making it less ~3k dps (2-3 damage tics per second) on an armored target. And come on, Im out of "uselss" frames, 4 Oberons would be just too bad and no fun.

Hua, guess you never seen my Valkyr. I can destroy up to 45 waves of enemies in a solo defense up to level 80's. The only reason I couldn't go higher is because the pod was near insta popped at that point. This was kind of old but I would crit with her between 8K-12K average to 35K with super crit's on these high level's. This was done before melee 2.0. She can do the same thing after melee 2.0 her crits however are more wild then before.

As for just using dual ichors with life strike. Her damage can be extremely high. If she is so useless I have no idea how my 7 forma'ed god Tier Corrupted Nightmare Dark Valkyr could do it if she is such a bad Warframe. She kept a pod alive for 45 waves up to the level 80's by herself. The pod only being the limiting factor. I was 1 shotting most of them and some needed to be 2 shotted but she held up like a melee frame should. The only other frame I seen do this solo is Loki up to wave 50 but didn't know the level. At some point it is just not possible to go any higher because the frame is limited by the how much damage the pod can take.

There are no bad Warfames... only bad Players!

http://cloud-3.steam...0FF8259DCC3B5D/

http://cloud-3.steam...41D5799B117501/

Infested is easy mode, but I would like to see Valk go long at T4.

The frames aren't the threat, it's the obviously broken super weapons this game has available.

You can strip down to nothing but some tricked out weapons and copter to avoid everything while one shotting all but the heaviest of enemies.

It isn't the frames in this case, it's the weapons. Frames are irrelevant up to a certain point, it's the weapons that do most of the work the entire time, from the beginning til extraction.

I'm looking at the people who use Brakk btw. That gun is just stupid.

inb4 literally everyone defends their precious

You know it's too good. Stop it.

If it has to be a frame thing, just about any frame without their skills equipped will obviously be the worst. Skills are game changers and without any of them, all of the frames available will eventually hit a wall they can't pass without weapons.

There IS no bad team and loadout, any properly reactor'd/cat'd and modded WF/weapon is viable, Survival is easy.

Your worst enemy at 40 min Survival is your own boredom threshold and the game CRASHING!

!

Well if you put it that way... i agree. However for me boredom strikes after 20mins cuz rewards are so horrible, so bad it feels like i wasted just my time. Also valkyr weak? dude what stuff you smoke i want some of that!

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

There are no bad frames only bad players

BrVw1YdCUAAxeQP.png

I totally agree.....I went H.A.M. with 3 banshee's and I was a Nekros....those guys were going hard for those 48mins in survival......I didnt expect to survive that long with them..lol....its all about the player holding the controller...not the warframe...(((some what)))...lol

Edited by (PS4)slapahorecords

Oberon, Ember, Hydroid and probably Volt  Valkyr

you just mensioned a beast team

ember - accelerant

hydroid - low tier??? his abilities are not damage based. he has massive survivability and cc

valkyr - run for life support and is basicly invincivle

oberon - MEDIC!!!

The frames aren't the threat, it's the obviously broken super weapons this game has available.

You can strip down to nothing but some tricked out weapons and copter to avoid everything while one shotting all but the heaviest of enemies.

It isn't the frames in this case, it's the weapons. Frames are irrelevant up to a certain point, it's the weapons that do most of the work the entire time, from the beginning til extraction.

I'm looking at the people who use Brakk btw. That gun is just stupid.

inb4 literally everyone defends their precious

You know it's too good. Stop it.

If it has to be a frame thing, just about any frame without their skills equipped will obviously be the worst. Skills are game changers and without any of them, all of the frames available will eventually hit a wall they can't pass without weapons.

Haven't seen a Brakk since like early march I think... ppl still use it?