Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

DE. I have always disliked the grind you put in place, but lets compare DE grind and PW grind for say... boltor prime

warframe now - spend about 10mins getting common parts and about 1 hr getting the blueprime

after perfect world takes over - get the boltor prime receiver/barrel/stock blueprints, which costs 20 orokren cells each which you get from crafting them at the same table from their blueprints which drop off alerts. then craft the receiver/stock/barrel at the orokren table which costs 50 plat and 100 orokren cells. then spend 5000 houres farming the blueprint. to do that you farm t1 int, which can drop t2 int, which can drop t3 int, which can drop t4 int, which can drop an orokren chip which you can put in yout cacino to have a chance of getting the blueprine. or you can buy the whole thing for 500 plat.

Wait...wait, so we were awoken from cryosleep only to be given an enemy even greater then any from the old war? This, it just cannot be, must be a April fool's joke which is wayyyyyyyyyyy late :(

Do not want to lose such a good community and one of the best game's on PS4 (not including some titles such as BF4 etc) to one such as PWE, that would just be a mission without success or being consumed by the void...no, money void even. Though have not the power to change but shall add my support to tenno as we stand shoulder to shoulder in this dark time :(

What we've seen so far is worrying enough.

And enough to make me panic!

Not really. We basically have NOTHING. Sure we have a few sources, but even then we don't have an official statement on the EXACT NATURE of what is going on, if anything is really going on to the extent we think it is at all.

Wait and see. No point stressing on it. IF it goes through, then stress all you like.