Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

What I imagine PWE is going to do:

RNGLock all platinum purchases

Hide all void keys behind a quadruple grind wall and then putting a void key draw box in the market for 20 plat

Make all warframes plat only

Ban trading

Ban all long time players, forumers, and supporters who are against them

Turn Warframe into a terrible game with a terrible community

What will happens if PWE acquired DE :

- weapon take one week to craft, 3 weeks for warframe

- added special energy bar that limit missions per day, refill with plats

- revives are premium-only

- added skill level to everything, like you can't jump with starting acrobatic skill, grind to level, instalevel with $$$, only premium member can crouch

- graphic settings are locked at low, unlock medium settings with plats, to get high settings you need to paid monthly

- using weapons caused it to be damaged and worn, maintenance with credits, need to spend plat to fix broken weapon and frame, or discard

- dark sector and void now cost plats to enter

- resource pickup is now limited per run, need to purchase extra storage with plats

- dojo construction now need to be manned to finish, AFK will stop the process, automated build for plats

- added empty loot in void/derelict loot table, roll chance 90%, complete with Lotus dialogue "You did not found any valuable supplies in this mission. The next opportunity will come, Tenno"

- ammo does not refill after mission, pay credits for refill on the star map, pay plats for auto-refill perk (lasts for a day)

am I missing something?

this man speaks truth, and only truth!

recent events have been mentioned along with the potential change PW adding a gamble feature like all their games have.

I dont care if it has a chance to get super powered laser cannons capable of clearing maps, im not spending my money i earn to essentially "roll the dice" and pray im lucky, but end up getting a skana or credits or something stupidly common like ferrite. ive always had bad luck with lottery, and warframe was the last thing i would ever want to fall down because of lottery, i am a master founder since the founders pack came out and i will personally quit warframe if this lottery takes place with the current means of acquiring weapons and gear removed

Who's PW?

You have a source for this info? I haven't heard it.

I just got into Warframe, from what I'm reading here it sounds like my new entertainment might just have gotten flushed. Being bought out by a company that does nothing but ruin any good fun a player could have....why? What are you thinking? (Outside $$$ of course, but the $$$ won't last if you don't have a game people desire anymore, so why?)

Please don't let another finger control your awesome continuous development of an ever improving game!

If all this turns out to be true, and PWE is going to assume control of Warframe, I'd like to propose an organized exodus to some other game.

It wouldn't be easy, but banding together to preserve our community in some other game would be nice. Bonus points for thumbing our collective noses as hard as possible at PWE.

Friedelinde, on 02 Jul 2014 - 6:11 PM, said:

What will happens if PWE acquired DE :

- weapon take one week to craft, 3 weeks for warframe

- added special energy bar that limit missions per day, refill with plats

- revives are premium-only

- added skill level to everything, like you can't jump with starting acrobatic skill, grind to level, instalevel with $$$, only premium member can crouch

- graphic settings are locked at low, unlock medium settings with plats, to get high settings you need to paid monthly

- using weapons caused it to be damaged and worn, maintenance with credits, need to spend plat to fix broken weapon and frame, or discard

- dark sector and void now cost plats to enter

- resource pickup is now limited per run, need to purchase extra storage with plats

- dojo construction now need to be manned to finish, AFK will stop the process, automated build for plats

- added empty loot in void/derelict loot table, roll chance 90%, complete with Lotus dialogue "You did not found any valuable supplies in this mission. The next opportunity will come, Tenno"

- ammo does not refill after mission, pay credits for refill on the star map, pay plats for auto-refill perk (lasts for a day)

am I missing something?

Gamble Boxes with Excalibur Prime & Primed Chamber as jackpots.

DE NO.

NO... NO NO NO.

I never post on the forums, I'd prefer to lurk. But I cannot stay silent on this, if you want this game to die, to become a complete sell out, then by all means join up with the company thats the worst to their players. I mean forreal, I purposely avoid ANYTHING with the PWE tag on it. I won't play them ever.

While this will make me cry, (dont make a grown @$$ man cry!) I will quit this game the moment it passes into pwe hands. 

Well now... even lurkers are starting on comment this... this should be last alarm sign...

If all this turns out to be true, and PWE is going to assume control of Warframe, I'd like to propose an organized exodus to some other game.

It wouldn't be easy, but banding together to preserve our community in some other game would be nice. Bonus points for thumbing our collective noses as hard as possible at PWE.

I'm all for this