Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

How exactly? You can already just buy most of the things in game and not have to put any effort in. What exactly are you imagining?

What is Warframe currently? See previous.

How? You can earn everything but cosmetics.

Wasn't Cryptic bleeding money because their games financially were doing horribly?

What? I'm not joining on the speculation train and I'm on the wrong side?

How is it so different?

Have you tried BLR recently? 

Join any game and try to win

You'd have to be an amazing super god at FPS to do that with stock equipment 

AND really in an fps, there should be no intrinsic upgrades as you play the game, just side grades

As you progress the game should give you more options not straight up advantage to the new players

FPS should be about all skills

And before you start, Warframe is a PVE. It's closer to an RPG then a PVP FPS 

Of course you should have progression 

So, PWE wants to get into this. If this happens - bye bye.

I didn't like PW since they has been exaggerated with their Lottery System.

DE, stay independent or you will lose a bunch of loyal tennos.

Don't do this wrong step.

Read through the rest of the descriptions of how terrible PWE is, it's pretty much exactly that.

From what I specifically remember, you start with one piece of S#&$ gun, which is severely outclassed by everything in the game you can buy, which is everything. 

Well, at least WF already has this part down. Maybe the transition won't be so rough after all.

NbyaYSE.gif

Edited by Noble_Cactus

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

This is how you support DE? This is how you support a game that you love? By saying it's over, game over, i will quit etc? Can you just wait for an official response from our beloved DE instead of raging and spamming in this way?

Well obviously they want to do this. But doing this means S#&$ting on their community.

Exactly.  Now I hope other people will dig deeper and utilize their critical thinking skills.

Also since that last thread was deleted.

"We don't work for publishers anymore, we work for players." - [DE]Steve