The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I'm so sad to hear this.  I'm a founder and have played this game since it came to Steam in open beta last year.  And I have to say if PW gets there nasty hands on Warframe it will be another one of my favorite games, that has so much potential, gone. :(

As a PS4 player please DE dont get into bed with PWE they ruined the Star trek online game by making ships that I wanted like the Ferengi D'Kora ship it was put behind a lottery lock box. STO hardly has new good meaning full content anymore.

PWE will turn this game into A Lottery machine locking way content behind a lockbox.

If its true, I will definitely leave this game .

I love warframe and DE because I feel this isn't a pay to win sort of of game, and I can feel the love that DE put into this game like they truly care about this game and its fan base.

And PWe is well known for its reputation to be the opposite...

It's sad but its better to say good bye before PW flush this game into toilet. 

Edited by tnkfreexx3

I have to add my voice to everyone else here.

If PWE does indeed buy DE and takes control of Warframe I will be done. I will not give PWE any money, all of theirs games are nothing but lottery systems that require you to pay money to roll on a RNG for rewards that you likely wont want.

I imagine that void runs will give a lock box that you need to buy a key for and the random reward will be....another void key.

My heart grows heavy with those stock market announcements. I hope that the share holders know what Warframe will become if they sell. I cant stand those lock box and lottery systems. Played too much BLR and Crossfire to know its just a worse experience than RNG..

:/

STOP PANICING THERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 10K PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY DON'T WANT PWE TO BUY WARFRAME. I AM PRETTY SURE THATS ENOUGH TO CONVINCE THEM NOT TO DO THAT. IF THEY WHERE EVEN GOING TO.

its in caps, bold and underlined so that it gets attention.

People, i think we convinced the, O_o if they where even going to do it......

Keep it up if you want to, but i am telling you.... even if they where going to do it, i am pretty sure we have convinced them not to.....

I have to add my voice to everyone else here.

If PWE does indeed buy DE and takes control of Warframe I will be done. I will not give PWE any money, all of theirs games are nothing but lottery systems that require you to pay money to roll on a RNG for rewards that you likely wont want.

I imagine that void runs will give a lock box that you need to buy a key for and the random reward will be....another void key.

All this is the scariest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

As a PS4 player please DE dont get into bed with PWE they ruined the Star trek online game by making ships that I wanted like the Ferengi D'Kora ship it was put behind a lottery lock box. STO hardly has new good meaning full content anymore.

PWE will turn this game into A Lottery machine locking way content behind a lockbox.

i think the bigger issue with STO ships was that tacticals beat everything, other tacticals, engineering ships and science vessels, the pvp junkies ruining everything for everyone imho, as long as those pay to win tactical powerhouses get bought en mass theres no way they will upset those paying customers by having the other 2 ship types pose any form of threat.

pew pew sells, makes big ££/$$

STOP PANICING THERE HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 10K PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THAT THEY DON'T WANT PWE TO BUY WARFRAME. I AM PRETTY SURE THATS ENOUGH TO CONVINCE THEM NOT TO DO THAT. IF THEY WHERE EVEN GOING TO.

its in caps, bold and underlined so that it gets attention.

People, i think we convinced the, O_o if they where even going to do it......

Keep it up if you want to, but i am telling you.... even if they where going to do it, i am pretty sure we have convinced them not to.....

No, you don't tell us what to do!

I might as well make a post of dissent to the idea of DE being bought by PWE. I'm already suffering from burnout, but I am still maintaining my connections with Warframe, awaiting with the entirety of my being for the endgame content DE has promised, content that will never see light if PWE acquisitions Warframe. And if it does, it will be twisted grotesquely to something unrecognizable. You guys know of Full Metal Alchemist. You've referenced it in one of your streams from the username of a player.

I don't know your motivations, but maybe you think selling might be good for Warframe, might bring in this new age of success for you guys. But it's going to end up just like Ed and Al's mom. You're messing with something that shouldn't be messed with. Dealing with PWE may as well be breaking the law of human transmutation. You DON'T DO IT. And you won't get a second shot to go on some country-spanning adventure using some sort of prosthetic game as a method of getting  Warframe back. Warframe will be gone, forever, lost in some sort of back alley where they still advertise a thriving player base of maybe a few hundred players.

Long story short: Don't deal with PWE