The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

OMG I don't know what to say.

I 'm Japanese, and as you know, there is a conflict in China and Japan.

I afraid of that will makes something disparity.

Of cource, I never mind player's nationality or race.

But my Personal Information will be passed to the Chinese companies make me anxiety.

Sorry for my poor English.

Yo don't worry, we got'cho back homey. We gonna go full Yukimura Sanada on they Cao Cao following asses, yo word up.

Seriously though, nothing to worry over yet, not until it's confirmed by DE anyway. For all we know the silence is from them asking each other at the office "Did you guys hear of any deal going down with PW?" "Wat?"

OMG I don't know what to say.

I 'm Japanese, and as you know, there is a conflict in China and Japan.

I afraid of that will makes something disparity.

Of cource, I never mind player's nationality or race.

But my Personal Information will be passed to the Chinese companies make me anxiety.

Sorry for my poor English.

Oh snap, are you saying that PW will get all our personal information if they get DE?

Guys, I doubt this will happen. They have already been screwed over by publishers with Dark Sector. Warframe is the game they wanted to make back then, it's their brainchild. They wouldn't be dumb to just let the same thing happen again. Doing their game the way they want it without dumb executives to tell them otherwise was the whole point of making Warframe.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

As part of a moon tier clan, I'd like to safely assume that... WE ALL PANIC AND START RUNNING AROUND.

On topic. PWE is NexonNA #2.

I can't say it looks bright with DE not responding right now...

We shouldn't take a lack of response as anything more than face value... no response. It's not a confirmation or a denial. Let's just wait and see.

Guys, I doubt this will happen. They have already been screwed over by publishers with Dark Sector. warframe is the game they wanted to make back then, it's their brainchild. They wouldn't be dumb to just let the same thing happen again. Doing their game the way they want it without dumb executives to tell them otherwise was the whole point of making Warframe.

ECW wanted to be their own thing... till money talked from WWE... just sayin'... I'm just kidding XD.

Well no idea if that bloody Quote/reply option works or not...It obviously does not.

Whatever. I totally understand you as i Play warframe for more than  a year, I love the game and i totally dont want PWE to mess it up. Still ist no reason to quit the game even before you got any further Details about the Situation. ist kinda overreacting, reaction itself is great but this is about to be a Little too much. Understandable as we all are afraid, but still...

Edit: That Pictures...Cmon...is this going to be another BobvsG+-like action?

Edited by Asrat