The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Malicious Raptor Rarity And Can't Be Traded

Bambiiiiiiii

Just to update:

Went into trade today again still don't have Malicious Raptor showing in trade window. Definitely something odd with mods, just put in a ticket before this happened, when I'd get a mod, I lose another in my codex (and for real in my lists). I've lost my Shotgun Spazz and a few others, it won't add them it just keeps deleting them or rather (replacing them when I get a new mod I didn't have), not sure if it's in any way related to some bigger issue. 

Edited by Drastic2000

I hope there's some form of compensation to make up for everyone that spent literally days to farm for it, only for it to become uncommon.

Give everyone who had a copy while it was rare a copy of the new rare stance mod or something idk. Seems fair enough.

They should turn it back to Rare and make a new Uncommon Claw stance. I farmed for days as well and this is ridiculous that now it is probably going to be like Fracturing Wind (the fart stance) and I will have 20 of them next week.

Super weak sauce DE. You didn't cave on Gleaming Talon or Tranquil Cleave, so whats with the giving into whining now? If people want it let them farm it.

its going to drop now like fracturing winds or Burning Wasp. (I.E. drop like crazy annoying). Making everybody who farmed for it/bought it really upset and their jimmies rustled

Not everyone. I am usually glad when things like this happen so other players won't have as hard a time as I did. Its easier on me to think about others first in cases like these. Beyond that its like early adopter anything. You know for a fact that you'll be able to get it cheaper/easier later. Its something early adoptors have to make their peace with (or whine about like idiots because they somehow havent been observant enough to catch the trend) This is just the same, doesn't change I still have mine and makes it easier to help my clan mates get theirs.

I hope there's some form of compensation to make up for everyone that spent literally days to farm for it, only for it to become uncommon.

Give everyone who had a copy while it was rare a copy of the new rare stance mod or something idk. Seems fair enough.

I want to be reimbursed for my time in cash.

sending DE a $3k bill -- but that's american dollars.