Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyrs' Turbulance Not Working Properly Vs Grineer.

Larcetosus

Like the title suggests, Turbulance isn't working properly vs Grineer. But when used against Corpus, it works 100% of the time, deflecting all projectiles and lazers. But it rarely works vs Grineer. I say rarely because it works like 5% of the time only? It isn't a matchmaking or hosting issue as I play private or solo as often as online and the issue remains. The only noticable effect vs Grineer is it only deflects Bombards' rockets and nothing else. Has anyone else encountered this problem or a similar problem?

Hitscan Weapons are deflected, however, you must be considerably closer (basically within range of Turbulence) to aptly deflect their projectiles.

increasing the Range of Turbulence can help in deflecting Hitscan all Projectiles.

This is the exact reason why I don't use Zephyr against Grineer - I've never found Turbulance to be reliable against their weaponry.

Of course, I hadn't heard that it might have something to do with power range.  I'll slap a stretch mod on my Zephyr the next time I go hunt Grineer, to see if it makes a difference or not.